• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. W

EP3 Anti roll bar rub

Hi there guys i recently changed all my anti roll bar links (drop links) because the other were knackered. now on the rear passenger side the anti roll bar touches and rubs the lower control arm. The other side has loads of clearance. Just wondered if anybody had any ideas Thanks Paul
  2. W

EP3 Ep3 inner arches

Hi folks Just a quick question.. Will all ep3 inner arches fit a ep3 type r. Some previous owner has cut mine in half Thanks Paul
  3. W

SKUNK2 Weighted Gear Knob Query

Hi there can anyone tell me the diameter and length of a Skunk2 Weighted gear knob. Im currently making my own at work and would like to know how much difference in size it is from standard Thanks Paul
  4. W

EP3 does anyone have or know of any of these

Hi Guys Im in need of the brackets that hold the inlet manifold cover on As pictured below Sorry admin if this isnt aloud, please remove post if need be
  5. W

EP3 Can anyone tell me where these go

Hi guys I've just lifted the bonnet and found these hoses. One looks like a vacuum hose as its connected to the inlet manifold and has a m10 bolt rammed in it and the other looks like a fuel return [/URL][/IMG] Ps the white spot are just cutting compound lol Thanks Paul
Back