• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Yeah its easy to do and use a double sided sealant to seal it. I think if you email them they would spray it for you if you provide the paint code. Hopefully it's back in stock for when you've saved up for it. Really transforms the look and you won't regret it! Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  2. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Get the type R kits one much cheaper than mugen and fits perfect. Also has option to come painted and can be done yourself it's only 6 bolts. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  3. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Mine was 2nd hand. Quality is realy good and perfect fitment. Blade is just piano black but I know they do a carbon blade for it. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  4. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Sadly I've not done much else with it at the moment. Thinking mugen wings and gp front with mugen rear eventually. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  5. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Thank you. I think the sills were from honda and bought sill stickers from eBay. Spoiler is the type R kits rep. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  6. Vtec Col

Civic Type R #2 Fn2 GT :)

Looking good spike. Engine bay looking tidy. Keep it up Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  7. Vtec Col

Great work there. Nice to see the car progressing along nicely. Makes a nice difference to how the car performs with vtec engaging earlier. Keep up the good work spike. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  8. Vtec Col

Looking good Spike Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  9. Vtec Col

Lovin it, my nighthawk black fn2.

Very nice mugen spoilers really do set these cars off imo. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  10. Vtec Col

first type r (Milano) FN2

I have EBC yellows on mine and are great, Couldn't Fault them but this is on a bbk. So can't speak for them on standard calipers. Had ferodo ds2500 pads on my ep3 and couldn't fault them at all. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  11. Vtec Col

first type r (Milano) FN2

Nice car and welcome! Brake upgrade I'm glad to see is on your to do list as they're abit of a let down realy. Be good to hear what the uniroyals are like as I will be changing mine in the near future and looking at some options. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  12. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

That's what I should have done. Finish car then propose. Things will still get done just not as soon as I would of liked. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  13. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Buying parts is abit on hold at the moment. Got a wedding to pay for now. I'm sure I will still manage a few things this year hopefully. Will just have to do more graft. Still undecided on getting exhaust, worried about drone at cruising speeds. Quite nice when it's quiet on long journeys but it...
  14. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

That's exactly how I find mine with the way vtec engages. And it made 217 peak. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  15. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Also another update had my car down to TDI north a few weeks ago for ecutek remapping. Mid range in lower gears has massively improved but 4th onwards you get the noise of vtec engagement and doesn't feel that much different over stock if I'm honest. This may be down to the fact my car doesnt...
  16. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

OK so as promised a little review of the k sport bbk. What a difference! These brakes are so much better than stock! ( to be expected realy) gives way more confidence late braking without the fear of brake fade. I went for EBC yellow pads as an upgrade and they give good bite even when cold...
  17. Vtec Col

My Polished Metal FK2R GT #06953

Very nice. congratulations! Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  18. Vtec Col

My Milano red DC5

Very nice great example you got there Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  19. Vtec Col

My New Milano DC5

Absolutely stunning motor you got there! can tell it's been well looked after. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  20. Vtec Col

FN2 Smoking brakes

You could buy a caliper repair kit but otherwise it's a new caliper I'm afraid. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  21. Vtec Col

FN2 Smoking brakes

Sounds like the caliper has jammed. ( where the piston is not releasing after braking). This will be how the heat is being generated and the smoke. happened twice on my ep3. It's quite a common issue. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  22. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Mines the RSK. Can't recommend it enough great bit of kit. Got mine second hand from a member on here. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  23. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Thanks JMR and yeah I smoothed the air box but now I've got an hks induction kit. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  24. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Will write a review of these after a few hundred miles then over a thousand or so to let people know how they hold up and whether or not I can recommend them as they're quite abit cheaper than stoptech etc. My car won't see a track but it will get worked hard when conditions allow so time will...
  25. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Yeah they're k sports and they are massive! Realy happy with them aesthetically and looking forward to testing them once they bedded in properly Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  26. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Just had these fitted today. Gota take it easy for 1st 100 mile or so then can realy use them. Only just clear the alloy with the 15mm spacer Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  27. Vtec Col

New to the forum.

Very nice. Glad your enjoying it and welcome! Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  28. Vtec Col

Her name is Beryl. Mainly because it doesn't suit her.

Very nice Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  29. Vtec Col

ItWasntMe's Silver Civic Type R FD2

Sorry to hear about the dc5 but that fd2... stunning. Any plans for it? Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  30. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Thanks! Aiming to get mugen rear bumper soon aswel to finish the rear. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  31. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Been quite a while since my last update as I've been busy with work and the mods are becoming more expensive now the smaller mods are out the way. Well this is my latest purchase and I'm over the moon. Just need to order some new mugen badges. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  32. Vtec Col

Not a red H, but my Moonrock S2000 - AIR RIDE PAGE 19

Looks awesome! As someone else already said a Carbon hard top would look amazing ! Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  33. Vtec Col

This looks amazing! Great colour choice!
  34. Vtec Col

My first Honda.....all nice and clean

35. Vtec Col

Always worth being In the dog house for a bargain pics when mugens fitted! Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  36. Vtec Col

Fn2 coming along nicely there mate. 3 very nice cars but as commander says fat is best! Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  37. Vtec Col

Buying FN2 - anyone know these cars?

Good colour choice if you go for one of these cars. Would probably go for 11 plate as it wil come standard with lsd and also 18s will ride better. Rage alloys do look good though. Good luck with your purchase and hope to see your new motor on here soon! If you do a search there is also a buying...
  38. Vtec Col

FN2 Scraping / scuffing noise

Manged to get honda to fasten it back up free of charge and has been fine now for a while. Fingers crossed it stays that way as don't fancy paying that for a new one! Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  39. Vtec Col

FN2 Red Beauty

40. Vtec Col

Exhaust sounding nice mate. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  41. Vtec Col

A few clips are missing from the front connecting to front lip. Managed to get it clipped back in one of the holes and has improved things. Just difficult to get under for access. Think I will call to local garage n get it on lift and get it all together properly. Thanks loxy! And it's only on...
  42. Vtec Col

Well managed to get under the car and *** a look and noticed it's the metal under tray section that's scraping. Is there a way to lift this higher or can it be removed all together? Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  43. Vtec Col

As title suggests I'm getting a scuffing noise which I think is coming from front drivers side arch area. It's the same sound as when the tyre hits the arch on a bumpy road but this is a frequent noise on smooth roads. On inspection I expected to find something hanging off and scraping the...
  44. Vtec Col

Make sure to get a vid up once exhaust is on. Car looking well sat on new springs Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  45. Vtec Col

Not realy a fan of stanced cars but that's 1 good looking s2k Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  46. Vtec Col

Very impressive results there! Good to know as mine will only have an induction kit when it gets done Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  47. Vtec Col

Tein Springs Fn2??

Eibach pro kit 15mm all round. Should give an idea on ride height for you. Hope this helps Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  48. Vtec Col

Tein Springs Fn2??

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  49. Vtec Col

Be good to hear how your custom exhaust is. Like to see a vid to hear it once on. I'm after something relatively quiet until booting it and think custom will be thebest way to achieve what I'm after. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  50. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Also booked in for ecutek remap next year in January but I have plenty things to be on with in the meantime which will keep me occupied Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  51. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Well today the lads at tdi north have done a cracking job with the frsu on my car. So a big thanks to all the lads for their hard work and for taking time answering questions i had towards my future plans. Took a bit of a detour on way home that gave me an opportunity to see how the car now...
  52. Vtec Col

T.G's Purple Pearl FD2.

Very nice! Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  53. Vtec Col

Milano Red FN2 from Aberdeenshire.

2 well cared for motors there mate! Very nice. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  54. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

I'm getting springs done at same time. Think I will book remap when I'm down there next week but think it will be for next year Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  55. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Small update got myself a mugen oil cap to dress up the bay a little and a hks rsk. What a noise it makes! Was shocked at how loud it was. Lovely bit of kit. Got it 2nd hand from bigcall96 on here so got to say thanks to him! Looking forward to the trip to tdi a week tomorrow for frsu. Excited...
  56. Vtec Col

Good result. Glad it's all been sorted for you! Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  57. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Well had abit time free today so gave the car a good clean inside. Seats were abit bobbled from me getting in and out and from its previous owner so I've managed to get it looking abit better. Before. After Seats had sum light marks. Before After And all done Sent from my SM-G920F...
  58. Vtec Col

Great work on the detail. Car looks great! Bargain price on the springs mate. I'm having the same fitted to mine next month Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  59. Vtec Col

Think I will be having all the extras. Know I would regret it later if not and will only mean a trip back down. That's a good price aswel. Flashpro was more if I remember correctly Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  60. Vtec Col

Definitely want this looks awesome! How much have they quoted to do this? Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  61. Vtec Col

Really suits the car that mate good choice! Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  62. Vtec Col

Think it will look good but don't know about it being practical. Don't know how it would feel. Only one way to find out though and if you like it go for it! New gator realy tidies it up nice job. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  63. Vtec Col

Garry's 251.1bhp 181.6lbft Cosmic ep3 - kpro, rota, BBK, skunk intake

Just had a read through entire thread. Fantastic build and stunning car you got there! Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  64. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Probably best for you your not local or I would be forever on the phone asking for a hand! Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  65. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

I will probably tackle the fronts then once my new calipers arrive. Still got a long wait for them though. Never realy done much myself on cars I've owned but with how much it costs to modify our cars before labour costs are even involved so I've decided to save on the labour for most things and...
  66. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Thanks! was my first time doing brakes aswel took me bloody ages. Glad my dad was helping or don't think I would have finished today. Nice sense of achievement now it's done though Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  67. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Bit of an update managed to get some time to get my front spacers on and could here a scoring sound from rear brakes so replaced pads and discs and thank God the embarrassing sound has stopped! Cars stance is so much better now and after it's frsu next month it wil be perfect imo. Before After...
  68. Vtec Col

Fogs look spot on and car looking immaculate. Nice work! Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  69. Vtec Col

Yeah getting springs done aswel. Got 15 mm spacers all round to go on aswel. Think I will probably get booked in for remap when I'm there but probably looking at next year. Depends how busy they are and how long I can wait! Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  70. Vtec Col

I'm down on 23rd September for frsu. Think I will be asking the lads about ecutec remap when I'm there. Is this pretty new as I've not heard much about it? Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  71. Vtec Col

Looks spot on Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  72. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

15mm all round just need time to get the fronts on now Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  73. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Side lights are just from eBay only a few quid and headlight/ main beam are standard. Incase your interested here's the link http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-T10-LED-9-SIDELIGHTS-CANBUS-FREE-ERROR-WHITE-XENON-HONDA-CIVIC-VIII-MK8-FN2-/281827742828?txnId=1557756919018 Sent from my SM-G920F using...
  74. Vtec Col

T.G's Purple Pearl FD2.

Just had a good read through this. Stunning car mate! Would love one of these! Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  75. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Just a small update fitted led side lights and rear spacers. Never got the fronts done as it was chucking it down so will get them done next weekend hopefully. Happy with how rears are looking and should look spot on when it's lowered. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  76. Vtec Col

Great news honda is sorting your roof! Congratulations on getting married. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  77. Vtec Col

Looks realy smart mate! Might order some myself now Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  78. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Off out to car show with a few of my mates today and even though my car isn't in the show my ocd had me up at silly o'clock to wash my car and try out one of my wax sprays. It's done a canny job Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  79. Vtec Col

FK2 R-00319

80. Vtec Col

Very nice. Look forward to seeing them on Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  81. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=1151499 Just click on civinfo link on loxy's post after and all styles of fog covers on there. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  82. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Yeah they spot on cheers lads. Lad from civinfo forum sells them. And they come in a few different colours that might suit better on a black car. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  83. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Also got led side lights to fit, spacers and just ordered led footwell kit. Hopefully get sidelights and spacers done this weekend Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  84. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Just got my tinted fog protectors today so thought I would give the car a clean and get them straight on. Before After Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  85. Vtec Col

Cheers for that! Just got them ordered so look forward to fitting them after seeing spikes. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  86. Vtec Col

How do I go about ordering these from you Rick? Want them just to function when opening and closing doors Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  87. Vtec Col

Thanks for that mate. Think I may be placing an order later today for these. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  88. Vtec Col

Thanks for that will have a look at link now Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  89. Vtec Col

Thanks for that. Like them to come on with the doors opening and locking car. Do they just wire in with scotch locks? I think that's what they're called. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  90. Vtec Col

Footwell lights look spot on! Do they come on when doors open etc? Had them on my ep3 and fancy some for the fn aswel Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  91. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Happens to me. I'm thinking what are they flashing at until I realise it's their headlights coming under or above my spoiler. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  92. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Yeah as rear visibility isn't good at the best of times. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  93. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Yeah I wouldn't bother looks spot on how it is. I had the same worry that it would look stupid when I was getting mine done Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  94. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

And inside looking out rear Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  95. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Lower section can't be done. The film won't stick bit u can barely notice to be honest. What pics you after from inside? Just how lower section looks with not being tinted? Some outer pics Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  96. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Got them from coolice grafix. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  97. Vtec Col

Great news! Sounding very promising that honda will do the work for you. Car looking immaculate and good work on the speedo screen Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  98. Vtec Col

Yeah get some pics up mate. Be good to see them on. Wasn't sure on what colour to go Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  99. Vtec Col

Was looking at some but was worried about fitment on oem wheels as most are aftermarket. Might get wheels powder coated then look at some. Think I may have to copy you with the skunk battery tie. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  100. Vtec Col

What lug nuts you gone for? Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Back