• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. R

How-to Fit a HKS Racing Suction Reloaded kit to an FN2

Which Cat back did you go for? I think Cat back will be the next upgrade I end up doing! First I want to do some body work detailing and maybe fit a satnav/ screen.
  2. R

It went well thanks for asking Loxy! I managed to drill snapped bolt out and fit a M10 bolt with a nut and it tightened up OK after cutting down a spanner to get onto it! The rest of the induction install was easy. It sounds mint, absolutely roars and throttle response is noticeably better...
  3. R

Thanks Loxy. Just needed a 2nd opinion not being 100% sure what that bracket was! Hopefully I have a bolt in the garage. I will get drilling at 9 am seeing as its Sunday. Time for a bacon sandwich, and will have it all fitted by 10 am and be revving her up to wake up those still in bed...
  4. R

Morning guys, I will introduce myself properly over in introductions thread but have a question I need some help. Fitting a HKS induction kit yesterday to my type R FN2. Got everything removed and then I tried to remove the bolt shown in picture above to fit the right angled stay in place. The...
Back