• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

Stardus' Modulo S660

it's been a horrible start for 2020. However I have been lucky to get my new toy back in Feb and loved every minute in it!
  2. S

Pilot Sport 4 on track?

Hi, I am currently running a set of 205/45 17 set of Pilot Sport 4 on my EP3 due to MSA tyre rules (Autosolo). Does anyone have experience of them running on track days? Will they last with enough cool down time to not worth investing in a set of AD08R or similar and a second set of wheel for...
  3. S

Which mod first, Polybush or LSD + Final Drive?

I am planning to get a LSD fitted to my EP3 now that the suspension is sorted. The car rides so much better with Bilstein B14 and a geo setup than stock, a noticeable increase in grip on the same tyre. What would be the ideal next mod prepping up for a dyno tune... Sometime in the future...
  4. S

EP3 front right speaker dead

My EP3 currently have the original headunit and MAYBE original speakers. Using the Connect Aux-in kit with the OEM headunit. The front right is mostly dead, there is low end coming out at very high volume but no mid range or highs. Hopefully the headunit isn't dead, I am not too fussy about...
  5. S

New brake pad, braided lines for EP3

Long time lurker. Currently running a stock NHB EP3 Long story short. Last owner had budget Mintex pads (£17) pairs on the car and it doesn't inspire any confidence. Planned to have my car worked on by TGM with HC+800 front, NC400 rear. Anyone have experience with them pads on standard...
Back