• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. I

Retrofitting rear lights

Hi, i fancy putting pre facelift rear light clusters on my facelift. Anybody know if its an easy job? Are they a straight replacement or will i have to do some wiring? cheers rob Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
  2. I

Rbc or m2 intake?

Hi, just seeing what peoples opinions are on these manifolds. Im looking at getting either rbc or m2 inlet manifold, ive been recommended the m2 from a couple of people because they get similar gains to the rbc but you dont need to cut anything to make it fit. Anyway what do you think? Cheers rob
  3. I

K100 help

Hello, ive bought an ecu with a k100 fitted. My problem is finding someone to recode it to my keys. The only place ive found so far is honda durham who want 70 quid and have warned me if i go ahead with it it may wipe the map off. Anybody know someone reputable other than grinspeed or tdi...
  4. I

Washer sizes

Hello all, I'm doing a service on my ep3 this weekend and I need washers for the engine oil and box oil drains. Anybody know what size they are? I can't take them off to find out because then I can't drive somewhere to get some more. Cheers
  5. I

Ep3 speedo problem

Right ive just noticed that the speedo on my ep3 will stop at a certain point and then jump and carry on as normal, ive also seen my rev counter do it but not sure how often because ive normally got eyes on the road. Anyone have any ideas what it could be? Vss or a dodgy set of clocks cheers
  6. I

Best place for mtf?

Hi, anybody recomend somewhere to get a couple of litres of mtf from? Cheapest ive found so far is tegiwa £27 Cheers
  7. I

First time on track advice p!ease

Hello new to this forum and I'm thinking of doing a bit of track time in my ep3 at croft and wondering if anyone has any little tips for someone who's never done any track time. Cars got induction,scorpion cat back, short shift adapter, decent tyres and better discs and pads. Any advice would be...
Back