• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. J

Timing Chain Help Needed

Picking up my first Type R ep3 tommorow, it's on 72K I'm not sure if the 70/75K service has been carried out, from what I understand this service checks the valve clearances and checks the condition of the chain, it is not a "you must replace the chain now" service, is this correct ? If so, when...
  2. J

Any one have these measurments?

Does anyone have the measuremnts for the ep3 centre console? Im wondering how big of a screen i can fit, i dont collect my ep3 till tuesday so unfortunatly i cant do the measurments myself.Thanks.
  3. J

Josh's Cosmic EP3

Paid my holding deposit for my first Type R a few days ago, all being well ill be making the 5 hour journey to plymouth to collect it on the 30th. Super excited, this will be my first time working on a car, im hoping to learn on the go. The car is a 2006 Plate Cosmic Premier with 71K on the...
  4. J

Picture Request

Hi everyone, just paid my holding deposit on my first type r! It's an 06 plate cosmic premier! I don't pick it up until the 30th and I would like to order my new Headunit before then, the company I'm ordering from are asking for pictures of the stock radio connector plugs and the space left...
Back