• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. jasonstatus

What did you do to your Type R today?

He wishes... Golf R 7.5 in blue. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  2. jasonstatus

What did you do to your Type R today?

I work in the used car market and most cars we are buying from Auction are getting £1000 - £2000 over book price. We are selling cars faster than we can replace them at the moment. The new car market is on its knee's and the used car market is booming! Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  3. jasonstatus

FN2 Baffled sump, worth the investment?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/233565822010 Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  4. jasonstatus

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

He had 4th to 5th gear lockout at 1:05. [emoji1787] Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  5. jasonstatus

FK8 Service Pack FK8

The OP has gone Quiet. Do you think that he may have been Busted by Loxy and his Drug Squad mates and had his FK8 confiscated under the proceeds of crime act? Cant believe some thug kicked his Toyota Celica back in the day and the boys in blue did nothing to help out. [emoji16] Sent from my...
  6. jasonstatus

FK8 Service Pack FK8

That is shocking.... I maybe wrong but I think this forum is run by a Copper! Ain't no Drug dealers driving Toyota Celica's around my neck of the woods. [emoji2957] Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  7. jasonstatus

FK8 Service Pack FK8

Obviously sells Smack to kids... Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  8. jasonstatus

FK8 Service Pack FK8

Cool Story Bro! "I'm Asian with white boys working on my car, they will gang up etc it's pathetic this world we live in" WTF! [emoji38] Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  9. jasonstatus

FN2 Newbie tuning advice please

Save yourself time and money... https://www.torque-gt.co.uk/civic-fn2-100620.html Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  10. jasonstatus

FK2 Fk2 Automatic exterior mirrors

I always find that reading the handbook is good for finding out how to do things and what all the switches do. [emoji1] Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  11. jasonstatus

H's JDM Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 6/VI - Scotia White

Nice! I have had a good few Evo's over the years and they have been the ultimate car as far as I'm concerned. (Had a Red and also silver TME both running Autronic ECU's and RS Diffs worked on by MarkShead of MAD - A black 7 with 2.3 stroker with a GT35 turbo and Motec ECU running over...
  12. jasonstatus

Type R #16 - FK8 #3

Lambo killer! Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  13. jasonstatus

FN2 Bit of fun on the way home

[emoji1787] Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  14. jasonstatus

Ace! Any more race stories to share? This is awesome stuff. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  15. jasonstatus

Cool story bro! Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  16. jasonstatus

Type R #16 - FK8 #3

Buy it FaN.. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  17. jasonstatus

FK8 Tow bars or not?

Selling a NSX to buy a FK8.... Mentalist? Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  18. jasonstatus

FK2 Passenger Side windscreen wiper replacement

Yeah that's correct mate. Just lift away from screen about 2 or 3 inch and pull wiper towards you (it's only 1cm) Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  19. jasonstatus

FK2 Passenger Side windscreen wiper replacement

Lift the flap and pull wiper towards you as you stand near the passenger side and it will come loose and obviously the reverse to put new wiper on mate. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  20. jasonstatus

EP3 2 NEW type R Models confirmed ! LIGHT WEIGHT & SPORT Line , black seats back too !

Dcikhead...Lol. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  21. jasonstatus

EP3 2 NEW type R Models confirmed ! LIGHT WEIGHT & SPORT Line , black seats back too !

[emoji846] Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  22. jasonstatus

600 for the USA Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  23. jasonstatus

https://youtu.be/MJUNHqyzV8c Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  24. jasonstatus

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Battery will be knackered. Get it tested. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  25. jasonstatus

I wonder how much the lightweight limited edition will be ? Only 20 limited edition cars available for the UK and 100 in total for Europe. Will be a very rare car! Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  26. jasonstatus

Lol Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  27. jasonstatus

Boosted's wife's FK2 Sport Blue GT R

https://www.tegiwaimports.com/remus-throttle-responder-honda-civic-type-r-fk2.html?gclid=Cj0KCQiAyp7yBRCwARIsABfQsnQURftVafr26J605W4bwuyV_tQeF4icvY5eRz3k_eSADBm6g78e974aAt-tEALw_wcB Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  28. jasonstatus

Rubmifer's FK2

Pics are showing on Tapatalk. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  29. jasonstatus

Rubmifer's FK2

Looks so nice in white. Swap the front wheels to the back to help with the vibrations, unless all 4 wheels are buckled? Remus responder is great and worth getting without a doubt. The 2 Mods every FK2 should have are A Eventuri and a Remus Responder. Pictures are showing for me. Enjoy...
  30. jasonstatus

Mark's Championship White FK8 GT

The more I see of these the more I like them. Congratulations on the new purchase mate. Wonder if this guy has just got your black edition FK2 -...
  31. jasonstatus

FN2 2008 Oil usage concerns 83k

You will be surprised to know that Honda say that using upto 1litre of oil per 1000miles is normal. So in reality you could be toping up with 12litres of oil per year! CRAZY.. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  32. jasonstatus

EP3 Best place to advertise a modded ep3?

On here or PistonHeads. Always done really well selling my cars on pistonheads. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  33. jasonstatus

FK2 rear wheel arch protectors

PPF mate . Paint protection film will be your best bet. I dont know how a ceramic coating is supposed to stop chips? Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  34. jasonstatus

FK2 Oil level raised above max

It's a direct port injection engine so It would probably be a strip engine down to get at injectors? I maybe wrong though. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  35. jasonstatus

Just because I didn't say what you wanted to hear! If it makes you feel better then I'm sure its absolutely fine and nothing to worry about! Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  36. jasonstatus

Yeah piston rings or head gasket are knackered. I would do the right thing and trade it in for a Jazz, Fred. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  37. jasonstatus

WelshyWelsh's FK8

Alfa shares the same grille as a Wolseley. Lol! Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  38. jasonstatus

FK2 Making the FK2 a 10 second car?

https://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/health/health_services/mental_health/admission_to_a_psychiatric_hospital.html Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  39. jasonstatus

FK2 Drivers who feel compelled to race you

https://youtu.be/4a5vaIsaxB8 Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  40. jasonstatus

Those 911 turbo and GT3 times are wrong! (Edited to say that they are correct but are the old versions of the 911) The FK2 time is not even close to the modern day 911. Pretty damn good for a FWD Honda Hatchback though! Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  41. jasonstatus

FK2 America missed out on the best Civic Type R ever the fk2

Newbie's [emoji38] Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  42. jasonstatus

FK2 FK2 Remap Numbers?

You wont find any posts mate. They were all edited or removed. We all know though. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  43. jasonstatus

FK2 Should you trust your local Honda Dealership.

The only thing that makes the FK2 more "RAW" to drive is that it has a prehistoric Rear Torsion Beam instead of the "Engaging" independent rear suspension on the FK8! [emoji846] Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  44. jasonstatus

2018 Black sapphire metallic BMW M2

Hey mate. If you sell them Ford's of yours then you are not far off getting one. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  45. jasonstatus

FK2 B pipe

Buys a £20k+ car and worries about spending £350 on it. #Turd Skinners Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  46. jasonstatus

It's Saturday. [emoji6] Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  47. jasonstatus

He has got the Nissan Leaf that Paddy McGuinness used in Top Gear. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  48. jasonstatus

Have you put a deposit down on the New "Nurburgring Edition" FK8? Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  49. jasonstatus

Flashy's? Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  50. jasonstatus

Nope! Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  51. jasonstatus

I will await your thread on "my engine has seized" Or "my gearbox ran dry of oil" Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  52. jasonstatus

And I wouldn't just live with the oil leak. Hot turbo engine and oil everywhere is a potential disaster waiting to happen. Keep a fire extinguisher handy man. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  53. jasonstatus

They are a business and not a charity fred. Most dealers charge upwards of £100 per hour. I'm sure that they would check all other possible parts of the car that could cause your oil leak before they remove a gearbox. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  54. jasonstatus

EP3 Ep3 for sale

Doubt anyone would own up on here..[emoji1] Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  55. jasonstatus

https://www.tegiwaimports.com/mugen-ms-z-semi-bucket-seat.html Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  56. jasonstatus

Chipping - An explanation for beginners

Aw Bless... Chris actually seemed happy in his posts 15 years ago! What happened man? Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  57. jasonstatus

Gearbox oil in FN2 (LSD)

Just dont ever go back to that place again. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  58. jasonstatus

Gearbox oil in FN2 (LSD)

Simple awnser here... Engine Oil goes in the engine and MTF3 gearbox Oil for the Gearbox. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  59. jasonstatus

Shocks to suit eibach pro kit on my ep3

You will be scraping the cats eyes off the road man. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  60. jasonstatus

Shocks to suit eibach pro kit on my ep3

BILSTEIN...As said before when you asked the same question. [emoji6] Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  61. jasonstatus

FK2 Type R head gasket - nightmare

So glad I got rid of mine. Although I did have over a year of hassle free motoring. Now the average FK2 owner has to worry about gearbox failures, Headgasket failures, Timing chain stretch plus many other problems! Honda reliability.....Dont make me laugh! Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  62. jasonstatus

FK2 FK2 Track Day Discussion

The pad looks like it overlaps the hub / bell ? Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  63. jasonstatus

remapping an fk2

Yeah a member called MB CTR on here had clutch issues when he had his mapped. Drop him a message. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  64. jasonstatus

FaN lives his life a quarter mile at a time.. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  65. jasonstatus

There is no way it should have taken that long mate. Even the most novice of driveway mechanics would have done that in 2 hours with a stop for a brew. Lol. I would be speaking to the owner and asking if he really thinks that 5 hours is acceptable. If he does then start using somewhere else...
  66. jasonstatus

5 hours to fit new brakes front and back mate? Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  67. jasonstatus

FK2 Gruppe M or Eventuri please help me chosse ?????????

It's good to see you back on here mate. Was starting to think you had done something stupid like buying a FK8 [emoji6] Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  68. jasonstatus

K100 remap, what's the minimum I should do?

#TurdSkinner Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  69. jasonstatus

Wtf is matey going on about in this advert? https://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/honda/civic-type-r/honda-civic-mk9-i-vtec-type-r-gt-------------2015/9786335 "This car is number 49 of 1500 built, the first 100 models having the upgraded 348 bhp engine" Sent from my SM-G950F...
  70. jasonstatus

FK2 New (to me) FK2 Type R

Congrats on the purchase. Great cars and you will love it. As with any keyless entry cars there is a risk of the scumbags being able to get the signal from your key fob. So You may want to invest in one of the pouch things to put the key fobs in. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  71. jasonstatus

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F153507886710 Make a offer. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  72. jasonstatus

Stick a CherryBomb on and be done with it... Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  73. jasonstatus

FK8 Remap ECU FK8

And it has nothing to do with being friendly with your Honda dealership. It's all down to Honda UK if your warranty claim is accepted or declined. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  74. jasonstatus

FK8 Remap ECU FK8

Loads of people have already had warranty claims declined because of after market exhausts being fitted. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  75. jasonstatus

FK8 Remap ECU FK8

So your FK2 did blow up cos you had it remapped... I seem to remember you saying that these engines are near on the limit, so what's changed? Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  76. jasonstatus

EP3 Ep3 down on power, what to do next?

Oooh! They are fooked. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  77. jasonstatus

Scrap it. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  78. jasonstatus

Pull the engine apart and stick new piston rings in. That's probably the problem seeing as though the car drinks oil! Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  79. jasonstatus

Thought everybody came to the conclusion that it was the Cat? By the sounds of it you have checked and changed everything but that! Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  80. jasonstatus

FK2 Dyno mode for the FK2

Lol. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  81. jasonstatus

What is the CVA ? Lol! Dude I have never heard of such things as dyno mode or shutting down the CVA? Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  82. jasonstatus

What do you mean by dyno mode? Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  83. jasonstatus

FK2 Celtic tuning re-map who's had it..

Be aware that MB CTR had clutch slip after they did his and had to uprate it. Quite the increase in torque. Drop him a PM Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  84. jasonstatus

FK2 Celtic tuning re-map who's had it..

MBCTR on here had his done by them. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  85. jasonstatus

Seen that just as I posted. Lol. Fair play for giving it a crack though. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  86. jasonstatus

Why does it matter? As if any of you lot could get anywhere near them times. [emoji6] Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  87. jasonstatus

FK2 Gruppe M or Eventuri please help me chosse ?????????

Eventuri for the win. The noise is amazing and they defo give good mid range gains. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  88. jasonstatus

EP3 Flashy's CG EP3 premier

Bilstein. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  89. jasonstatus

FK2 where can I buy the GruppeM is there a stockist in the U.K

Discount on bank holidays 10% Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  90. jasonstatus

FK2 where can I buy the GruppeM is there a stockist in the U.K

https://www.tegiwaimports.com/gruppe-m-ram-air-system-honda-civic-type-r-fk2-k20c1-i4-15-17.html Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  91. jasonstatus

FK8 CTR 2019 talk

Why? Because some bloke called Chris says it won't be called that? Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  92. jasonstatus

FK8 Honda closing Swindon plant

Just for Fan! Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  93. jasonstatus

FK8 CTR 2019 talk

Where has the information come from that it won't be called the Honda Pro edition? Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  94. jasonstatus

FK8 CTR 2019 talk

Dweezle Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  95. jasonstatus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzFvpuvTmYg
  96. jasonstatus

Just goes to show how sly and underhand Honda have become! Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  97. jasonstatus

How was it with the old ep3's ? Was it first valve clearance check done at 70k and then every 25k after? Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  98. jasonstatus

Rear indicator bills 2015 FK2

Oh well that told me... My apologies to you. I was led to believe they were some sort of non serviceable Led's or something. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  99. jasonstatus

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ecivinfo%2Ecom%2Fforum%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D375937&share_tid=375937&share_fid=1384&share_type=t BLUE FK2R*Gt# 03298 Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  100. jasonstatus

Sold it last year. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Back