• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

Where is the steering wheel remote cable?

Hi guys. In middle of fitting double dip with connects 2 wiring. Got everything in except this steering wheel remote. Can't see how to attach it. Stuck! Help! Thanks. Scott
  2. S

Clutch pedal adjustment

Hi guys . Tried the adjustment today to help smoother gear changes, got in a right mess but seem to have go it in a better place than it was. Only problem is the 12mm nut is stuck at the top. I can't get pliers and spanner in there and it's all covered in grease ! Any ideas??? Cheers, Scott
  3. S

Intermittent non-start FN2

Hi guys, Sorry I've only been here 5 minutes and already nagging, but I've shared a couple of photos and read a few threads so I now feel I'm allowed to ask for advice . Only recently purchased my car and noticed twice that upon pressing the start button the engine doesn't always start...
  4. S

Silver FN2 - Tamworth

Here she is.... not very exciting I know, completely standard! I've got a double din to put in firstly. Any recommendations for mods would be appreciated! Cheers guys! Scott
Back