• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. aben14

Tdi ecutek remap

Thanks mate! I've been told I could be looking at an extra 30 bhp in the mid-range. I'm not seeing that in your dyno print out, but it looks like some good gains anyway! Did you get the VTEC point lowered? Cheers
  2. aben14

Tdi ecutek remap

Hi mate, Did you ever get it done? If so i'd be intrigued to know what gains you got from it Cheers
  3. aben14

Footwell lights! Help!

Hi guys, Before joining this forum and seeing this awesome kit available. I've attempted to wire footwell lights into my FN2 using a switch in place of the cigarette lighter. I did it in my previous car but for some reason I cannot wire it up in my Civic! I've cut the wires from the lighter and...
  4. aben14

ABen14 FN2

A few pictures of my wonderful FN2. Bought in March 2016. Work done so far: K&N Panel Air Filter 2.5" Stainless Steel Powerflow Cat-Back Exhaust System Black Fly-Eye Tinted Front and Rear Light Clusters Replacement White/Blue Bulbs..... Everywhere
Back