• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. P

FK2 Ex demo

Will do thanks mate , He knows the car as I drove 3hours to get a full service there..
  2. P

FK2 Ex demo

It's red mate, Thanks for the info my evo running 400bhp pops and bangs mapped in also flames lol..
  3. P

FK2 Ex demo

Hi mate, It is the HKS one done nearly 40,000 mint inside and out , full service 09 plate what do you think PX for ??How does your R compare to your evo when you had it..
  4. P

FK2 Ex demo

Just want a change mate had it just over 3 years now, was looking at the GTR at first but it's not so much nuying it its the running cost brakes disc gearboxes seem to have lots of problems, So the type looks nice got good reviews so thought why not.
  5. P

FK2 Ex demo

Hi loxy Thanks for advice I will call tomorrow, i saw metallic metal one that was nice, but saw a blue one on the road and like that colour to lol, They grey R the garage offered me 16k for px fq 360 against it which was not bad. i let you know how I get on..
  6. P

FK2 Ex demo

Hi guys Found a sporty blue GT 3,000 miles on clock 16 plate up for 26k ex Honda management looks mint but is a ex demo would you guys buy a ex demo?? It's at Honda greenacre Blackburn. any advice on this much appreciated.. thanks Si ..
  7. P

FK2 Any info much appreciated

Years ago I had a Golf mk4 R32 when they first come out and AMD mapped that and changed the exhaust ..
  8. P

That's sounds good mate ..
  9. P

Your car looks great cw the carbon touches goes well with it. When you get your exhaust post up a clip love to hear how it sounds..
  10. P

Thanks Dweezel for the sound advice mate, I have a miltek on my evo straight through sounds great pops and bangs mapped in when it gets hot flames shoot out which is cool! Nightmare to get through mot but have that sorted lol. I had it 3 years now so time for a change and I love the look of...
  11. P

Hi Dweezle I will check the chip boxes out Remus peddle box, Are there any problems to look out for on the new R 2015 plate cant seem to find nothing on the forum or net. If I am honest not to fussed about warranty from dealer took out separate one on my evo they don't want to pay out any...
  12. P

Not on the continent mate I live in Norwich but don't mind traveling only ferry trip ..
  13. P

Hi Loxy thanks for the reply, I saw a company called BR performance over in Belgium they look like they have a good set up there and do a stage 1 and I think stage two do you know much about them. Seem to know the type R well. Not worried about fuel as I only get 21 or less from my evo lol..
  14. P

Hi every body newbie here, been thinking of changing my car for a while now it's a Evo X FQ 360 gsr model mapped to 400BHP pops and bangs flames also.Looking at the type R on a 2015 plate love the look of them never drove one yet but plane to take one out for a test drive, I've been doing...
Back