• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. N

rear brake handbrake issue

Thanks for the advice Lewis ... I will give it a go ... the arms are at the stops on both sides already but *** slacken the handbrake off I presume that ep3 and fn2 are the same set up ... mine is an fn2
  2. N

How do you mean ... what from behind the handbrake inside the car ....? ... the handbrake works fine I live on a hill and holds the car fine.. it's the caliper end I'm worried about the getting hot and binding issues ...
  3. N

I changed all the discs and pads all round fronts and rears on bank holiday weekend as wanted to freshen them up for the mot today my friend took the car for me as couldn't get out of work for it . It passed wich was great the tester told him that the handbrake wasn't the best and only just...
  4. N

Exhaust problems

Cant you just retap the holes or drill them out bigger and replace with larger bolts ???
Back