• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

Help! Fitting Bilstein B16 to ITR 05

Hope you can help guys, I'm a bit stuck fitting some Bilstein B16 to my ITR. Apologies if this is poorly explained.. My issue is with the rear suspension units and the reuse of the OEM parts from the original strut assembly. From my understanding of the diagram you need to use the OE...
  2. C

DC5 Suspension upgrade

Hi, I'm looking to replace my suspension on my 05 ITR DC5. I'm looking for something good on a B road but also on track, the holy grail I know. Just wondering what people have used and would recommend? Thanks in advance.
  3. C

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC5 LSD Question

Evening All, I was under my DC5 today installing a new set of drop links and ARB poly bushes, whilst working on the car i noticed the front wheels turn in opposite directions when rotated. My understanding is that the LSD in the DC5 should result in both wheels turning in the same direction...
  4. C

ITR DC5 Standard fitment

Hi, I'm looking to get myself a set of OZ ALLEGGERITA alloys, and I want to keep as close the standard OEM fitment. Can anyone confirm the standard fitment for me, I believe it's 17x7J with an offset of 48, or is it 45? Help much appreciated. Thanks
  5. C

FK2 seat bolstering

Hi All, I've just joined the forum as I'm very close to ordering one of the last few run out CTR held with UK dealers however I'm holding off as I have a few concerns regarding the wear of the seat bolster on the upper part of the seat. Whilst looking at various pictures and videos online I...
Back