• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. J

EP3 Car cover

Anyone have a link to a car cover for an EP3? I have a generic cover at the moment but it doesn't allow for the aerial (currently using a card box to keep the pressure off it) and the cover seems to let a lot of dust through. Cheers
  2. J

EP3 downpipe

Cheers! Didn't even think they'd do one.
  3. J

EP3 downpipe

Having a nightmare with my exhaust, looks like the whole thing is trash. Its been sat for a while with the previous owner and has seen better days. The backbox went so ordered an OEM part from Cox Motorparts but when I went to fit it the rest of the exhaust its so knackered theres not much left...
  4. J

Best place to order OEM back box for EP3

Price through from Cox - £207.47 for silencer and gasket along with free delivery :woot:
  5. J

Cheers @HamzaTypeR and @Shoonk - nothing on Hendy, but Cox is getting me a price :D
  6. J

On the last drive my CTR EP3 exhaust seemed significantly louder, got home and sure enough the backbox had rotted though at the forward most connector. I've had a look at Cox Motorparts with no luck, don't particularly want to go with this...
  7. J

EP3 Insured with Chris Knott - matched best price and better policy

Just taken out a policy through Ian at Chris Knott Insurance and am really pleased. I used the usual websites to try to get a decent quote for my EP3, most of the premiums look ok but once into the details each online policy seemed to have a hole in; no legal cover, no replacement car, month's...
  8. J

EP3 Premier front brake callipers

TOP MAN! Just called 'em, just over £75 posted :D
  9. J

EP3 Premier front brake callipers

About to buy an EP3 Premier Edition and one of the callipers has been replaced with a budget part. I've found these; http://www.tegiwaimports.com/select-car/honda/ep/brakes/genuine-honda-front-brake-calipers-civic-type-r-ep3.html ..but these aren't the logoed callipers, reluctant to contact a...
Back