• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. M

FK8 New Owner

Just picked the car up. What a terrific machine. Doesn’t feel like a hot hatch so much as a very well sorted sports car. So much more involving and exciting than the Golf R (now sold). Surprised how accurate and generally potent it feels. Feeling good about my decision. I elected to remove the...
  2. M

FK8 New Owner

Bought them already. Just wondered if it was a thing with these cars.
  3. M

FK8 New Owner

Have any fk8s been stolen? I usually avoid cars with keyless entry for that reason. It’s not a common car like a Golf R or Ford so do thieves target them?
  4. M

FK8 New Owner

You may be right. I’ll give it a few weeks. Thanks for the welcomes. You guys ever do meets?
  5. M

FK8 New Owner

Thanks mate. I already had a username here for research but thanks for the official invite. Yes it’s a 67 plate - someone’s weekender I’m guessing. That will change now unfortunately but I only do about 7k a year so mileage will stay lowish. I’ve been grown up and reserved for two years, time...
  6. M

FK8 New Owner

I will pick up my 2017 Red FK8 from Honda, Ipswich on the 15th Feb. Excited. I went along for a test drive on Saturday and was blown away by it. I’d previously driven two virtually brand new demonstrators and found them good but not stunning. This car, at 6k miles, just seemed to have loosened...
  7. M

FK2 Sum up your ownership so far

I'm thinking of joining the FK2 fold. I wasn't sure about the styling initially but it just keeps on growing on me, especially in black. I've owned an ep3, ATR and dc5 but all those were many years ago. Currently my daily is a 04 Forester STi and the weekend car is a Noble so the FK2 interior...
Back