• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

EP3 geometry set up advice required

Hi All, Recently done the following chassis mods / work to my EP3 and it is now in desperate need of geometry alignment set up. I use the car for my daily commute and spirited drives on the weekend but no track work so looking for a nice balanced set up that is not too agressive for the road...
  2. C

Ride quality after fitting EP3 JDM rear ARB

Hi Peeps, I purchased a new EP3 JDM rear ARB and installed it myself this weekend including new D bushes and drop links. The fitment seemed spot on however I've noticed the ride quality has become very bumpy since installing the new ARB, alot more than expected. Understand the thicker 22mm...
  3. C

EVO 8 Enkei wheels centre cap size

Hi guys, just purchased a set of Evo 8 Enkei wheels for my EP3. I've ordered my spiggot rings (64.1mm to 67.1mm), the correct flat seated M12x1.5 wheels nuts but need some help with getting the right centre caps as the wheels did not come with them. Researching on the forum and the net the...
  4. C

EP3 clutch change --- Anything else worth doing at the same time?

Hi All, My clutch on the EP3 is on its way out so have purchased an OEM Honda clutch kit which I plan to get installed along with replacing the gearbox oil using Honda MTF3 at the same time. Are there any recommendations of getting any other work done at the same time? I don't plan on...
Back