• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. B

Fitting facelift foglights

Hi can you put up some photos of what you have done to make it work, Thanks
  2. B

DONT CUT THE BROWN ONE...that is the one that will fit the oem loom.
  3. B

I ordered the same kit and the fog light surround dont fit, you have to get the real OEM ones, very rare ones...The lights do fit....just... but they are for a USDM Si cars.
  4. B

Ive got the same fog light kit, there is a video on you tube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_VCzPuJgp4 and its the same kit, there must be a brown plug under the dash, you can use the factory wiring loom to power the lights. But you must have a 20 Amp fuse in the internal fuse box marked F15...
  5. B

Fog Lights

I know there's alot of posts on this, but Im trying to get my Fog Lights to work. Ive got an OEM loom for the fog lights on the bumper and the lights were from the US, thats working fine "tested with an AVO". But the loom inside the cars is lighting up on the switch but the lights dont work, Ive...
  6. B

Air Conditioning Retro fit

Hi Has any one tried to retro fit A/C to and EP3 pre face lift 2002, I have a list of the parts and a mechanic to help me, but we still need some help if anyone has done it before. The main question is the wiring loom in the dash, are the wiring for the A/C hidden in the loom or were they never...
  7. B

Honda Civic EP3 No3 off the line.

Just seen a EP3 with no 00003 plate on it, its in Ayr and has 188K miles on the clock, its for sale on E bay. £1.750
  8. B

EP3 Alloy wheels colour

Hi, Ive just had my wheels redone by Kerbed in Small Dole West Sussex. Very very good service, just ask for James. He had some difficulty getting the colour as there are no colour charts for the wheels. Honda just called the colour "Dark Silver" James did his best to match the colour and he...
  9. B

Headlight bulbs keeps blowing - Change connector?

You could have condensation building up in the light unit, that then turns to water and the bulb will blow because of the water in it/around it. I had the same problem on an old car, check the boot and then get some WD40/SP10 and spray up the back of the light+boot, spray the terminal plug as...
  10. B

Tegiwa or ADD W1 Short shifter

Just tried the gear shifter and it moves about 1cm each way, just like you said. The clutch cable is making one hell of a noise, could it be the clutch cable ? So you recon a new clutch needs to be fitted,:eek: Just spent £1700 on her already. New sparks/oil filter, air filter, drop links all 4...
  11. B

Hi Hazz So after market short shifters can stretch the cables, now I get it. The rubber units are to take up the pull in the cable.
  12. B

we have just sprayed it up with WD40 and it moved a little better, the rubbers dont look that good
  13. B

Hi all, The rubbers are black OEM, air box out. Milage is 70, but with no SH. we looked at the white cap thing looked ok, it was off to one side ? but apart from that looked ok. I had to go to France and did 1800 miles, all was ok apart from sometimes 4/5/6 was difficult.
  14. B

Hi Hazz The car has been standing for over a year so ? its difficult to go from 4-5-6th. We took the cent-dash out and all looks ok. We took the air box out and had a look at the bushes, they look a bit worn, but didnt have time to remove them. Dont know if solid or rubber
  15. B

The Bushes on my car are going so what do I replace them with Tegiwa Kit £99 or ADD W1 kit £67, both on ebay and both do the job ? Which one.:confused:
  16. B

EP3 & Me & History

Hi Ive just got an EP3 which has been standing for a year, the first thing to go was the brakes so they were replaced. I then took it on holiday and the noise from the exhaust was like a bell ringing all the time. I think its a heat shield which I will have to change. But how its getting more...
  17. B

Exhaust Noise

Ive Just got an EP3, its been standing for a year and Ive got it going, took it to France and at about 3000Rpm in 6th gear there is a thumping exhaust tone. Is this common ? Its got a stock exhaust.
Back