• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. L

FN2 Why did you buy a FN2?

As good a reason as any.
  2. L

Lovin it, my nighthawk black fn2.

And these came this morning. When I bought the car it had none fitted.
  3. L

Well I did say a slow project so today it's just these.
  4. L

Jimbo's Project slow & sideways - mk1 MX5

Just had a read of this, great story what with a dink and a second mx5. Will keep my eye on this thread as owning a 5 is a itch I have had for a while now and I know I am going to have to scratch that itch at some point in the future.
  5. L

FK2 Exhaust Performance

My bad, sorry guys.
  6. L

FK2 Exhaust Performance

Dotty's does sounds amazing and have looked at his tread before. However I have a fn2.
  7. L

Left the callipers on when I did it. Just a good selection of paint brushed, some very small and after a good clean just got on with it. I'm happy.
  8. L

Nice little job done on Sunday, got the rear ones to do next weekend. Nice free mod and had all the paint and break cleaner ect.
  9. L

FK2 Exhaust Performance

Res or non-res?
  10. L

Cobra Non Resonated exhaust?

so how does it sound C4Doc?
  11. L

FK2 Exhaust Performance

So looking at getting a cat back exhaust in the future so the research and reading begins. I would like it to be stainless for good maintenance and would really like it to make a great sound when the vtec kicks in, any recommendations out there please as I am sure it has been talked about a...
  12. L

Just got myself Flashpro - Fn2

How did it go with the Cobra cat back? Good fit and sound?
  13. L

V5 arrived today, personal plate fitted.
  14. L

So today just a couple of before and after pictures that have got done. Not hard at all and makes me wonder why some people don't bother with some good old fashioned hot water and elbow grease. And got myself a new light asap as noticed this while viewing, got me a little more off the asking...
  15. L

How cheap is cheap. Might be interested.
  16. L

So at last I own one. It's a 2007 with 57k on the clock, full Honda service history and a couple of extras. It's going to be a nice slow burning project for me. I do have a few mods in mind and am always reading lots on here to help point me in the right direction. First some normal stuff...
  17. L

FK2 FK2 Black edition

Seen them for 27 ish, but now not sure if it was a GT, unless they all are. I hope they are worth every penny because I hope to get a good second hand one in 6 years ish. Had a ep3, hopefully getting a FN2 on Friday, after 2 months of searching.
  18. L

FK2 FK2 Black edition

Wow! Didn't know they were that much! Is the black edition more, I have seen new ones for sale for 27 to 28k.
  19. L

corrosion warranty fn2

I am looking to buy one at the moment and a lot I have looked at have the rust above the windscreen. So I went to my local Honda dealership to ask the about this. They told me it is on a case by case basis but a full service history would help but not nessasarry. I had my 330cd BMW done only a...
  20. L

Type R #11 / polished metal metallic FK2 GT

This thing is a thing of beauty!
  21. L

I had also read this. Cheers.
  22. L

I had a cooper s too. Loved it.
  23. L

Thanks for all the replies, I thought there would be a lot of different reasons out there. Do you get the GT version without satnav? And what's the edition with the 19" rage wheels called please? Still learning and looking to see what's out there for sale.
  24. L

I thought as much, cheers. I have been using the hell out of that search button for a week now. :)
  25. L

Is the FN2 200 BHP standard? So the ST has 25 more? What would you exspect from a fn2 with a couple of mods, exhaust, air filter and remap? Are these few cheep ish mods worth doing? What does a half descent set of coulovers cost too?
  26. L

Thanks, I too am moving away from. BMW, a 330cd, only had it 8 months. I too also ride motorbike so it sounds like I am looking for the right car. When sitting in a ST I think it just looks like a normal focus. I have driven a ST but never a type r but that is going to be rectified this weekend...
  27. L

Hello all, As you may or may not have read I am or will be very shortly in the market for a type r. My budget will be 6500 ish. I was wondering why you got yours and not a ST or r32 or instance?
  28. L

FN2 LSD worth the extra?

Don't think my budget will go to a 2010. :(
  29. L

FN2 LSD worth the extra?

I am in the same boat really with 6 to 7k to spend. What year has the LSD in? If it's that good I want. I also want sat nav and that's not easy to find!
Back