• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. P

FN2 What's been going on here?

Cool, cheers fella that's ace. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. P

The battery I have taken out is the Bosch S4023. The one I have just put in is the Yuasa 3053 So it looks like the previous owner changed the terminals that fit a wrong battery! Is it possible to buy the correct terminals? Or make the current battery posts wider? Sent from my iPhone using...
  3. P

So I have fitted the 'correct' battery and got a battery tray and bracket. But it seems the terminals on this YBX3053 SIZE 053 Yuasa battery are too small for the terminals. Any ideas what I can do to get them to fit? Is this the wrong battery? Can I get smaller clamps? Sent from my iPhone...
  4. P

FN2 Battery Terminal Cover

As per the pic below my one is broken. Anyone know where you can get a replacement one from? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. P

FN2 Haynes Manual

I know there is no Haynes Manual for the Type-R, but do you think that one for a standard Civic would be of use? Apart from the Engine is there much difference? https://haynes.com/en-gb/honda-civic-petrol-and-diesel-haynes-manual-online-covering-2006-2012 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. P

Thanks for the advice. I have just ordered a new battery tray, cover and clamp for £20 from a scrap yard. Hopefully get it sorted next week when it arrives. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. P

Thanks for the reply Loxy I bought it privately from a motor trader who didnt have a clue about the car. I wanted a bit of a project, didnt ecpect to be cleaning up after last owner. Would you recommend getting a ECU cover or is it not too much of an issue? I guess a few quid from a scrappy...
  8. P

Hello, Recently got myself a FN2. When I got it home and managed a better look around I noticed that just behind the air box a hole has been cut in the metal. (See pics) Also that it looks like the battery had been relocated under the back seats. Any of you guys know what mod may have been...
Back