• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. W

Engine clicking or tapping.. need opinions please ..!

Haha of course not .! He and I meant the plastic I-Vtec cover
  2. W

Haven't taken it to garage as of yet, am awaiting a phone call from the insurance/garage that repaired it. Car had front end damage due to hitting a deer, car was fine till I gave to to garage..it came back low on oil (under min) and 'ticking' started as I drove home.. so need to get on their...
  3. W

Yea definitely from the engine, had the cover off and was still making noise. Engine starts fine and runs fine apart from it hat noise which is why so confusing, hopefully it's nothing to serious.?? I'm gonna take it to my local garage this morning for them to take a look .
  4. W

Recently got my 2005 ep3 type r back from insurance repair after hitting a deer, drove home.. bout 10miles started to notice a tapping sound, checked oil.. was slightly under minimum so next day total engine oil change (castrol edge 5w30) and new hamp oil filter . But still has 'tapping' sound...
Back