• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. H

EP3 - CAT to B-pipe connection

Would anyone with experience of this be able to confirm the Internal diameter of the OEM connection between the CAT and B-pipe on an EP3. I'm looking to replace the flange and gasket on my OEM CAT where it mates with the B-pipe. I'm not sure if its 2", 2.25" or 2.5" Thanks Rich
  2. H

Sun Visor Replacement

The drivers side sunvisor on my EP3 is no longer attached to the mount on the headlining. I need to either replace the sunvisor and mounting bracket or try and re-attach it to the spiked rod that's still attached to the headlining. Looking for some advise on how to remove the mounting...
  3. H

B-Pipe replacement

Will need to replace the B-pipe and back box in the coming months as the rust has got to them. Looking for a quiet system so intend to source another OEM back box and upgrade my B-pipe. Would like a stainless steel b-pipe that is similar to the Spoon version but without paying Spoon money...
Back