• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. L

Tiger seal

Taking my 30th anniversary in for a respray soon so was sorting out a couple of jobs before she goes in. Unfortunately the seal that sits behind the driver side mirror has gone at the top so I looked into getting a new one, went to the dealer in Southport and you have to buy a new unit as the...
  2. L

EP3 Under car treatment

Hi all, I'm looking to get some treatment for the underside of my EP3, Steve from grinspeed recommended a guy in Manchester who puts it in an oven and injects the chassis legs and such, but has been unable to find any contact details. Anybody have any recommendations for anybody in the North...
  3. L

colour magic on milano red

Hi all, Had someone recommend using colour magic on my Milano red ep3, the fade isn't to bad, just wondering if anyone has previously used this product and what sort of results they got? Any tips on dealing with the fade would be appreciated. Cheers, Lag
  4. L

Mugen Twinloop help

Hi all, I recently purchased a Mugen twinloop backbox from ebay, am I right in thinking this should be able to be fitted to an oem Midpipe? Any help would be appreciated. Cheers Lag
Back