• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. R

Flexi pipe induction ?

BUMP! :) anyone know of somewhere behind the facelift bumper to root a flexi up to the filter? definitely dont want to be cutting the bumper, or having it somewhere obvious.
  2. R

M2 Inlet Manifold

here for the comments. have also been looking at inlets and the M2 is looking very tempting. but i must say from the pics ive seen it looks to be pretty rough around the edges. also will it support bigger throttle bodies? did have my eye on the Skunk2 Pro Series prior to this.
  3. R

Yellowspeed, bc RA or meister zeta

Cheers Jason, I did drop him a message last night actually, just basically saying what I was planning on using the car for, what the warranty was if any and what he would best recommend. I'm sure he's a busy bloke. hopefully I hear back later in the week.
  4. R

Yellowspeed, bc RA or meister zeta

Hey! New to the forum. In the same situation torn between bc's and meister. Do alot of b roads Anyone tried them both on an ep3? Also only looking to spend around 800 max and looking for adjustable dampening with top mounts this is why I'm interested in these 2 brands Have been stearing...
Back