• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. ReisFN2

Why you should get a Chris Knott quote this summer...

Tried to get a quote on a car I was interested in buying. Told me they couldn’t insure me until I had owned the car for a minimum of 6 months [emoji2955] license for nearly 10 years and near enough max NCB Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. ReisFN2

FK2 Making the FK2 a 10 second car?

You’re going to need a Spoon Engine, a t66 turbo, with NOS and a Motec System Exhaust Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. ReisFN2

My FN2 (first ever Honda)

Congrats on your first Honda and FN. Do you have a link for the under bonnet lighting? Looks cool and it’s handy to have. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. ReisFN2

FN2 EURO EDITION 2010

Euro edition is same as the standard one. I believe that’s what they called it overseas Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. ReisFN2

GP Kit grille

Best bet may be to buy some new mesh, use the old as a template and cut to size. Then you’ll probably have to bond it to the gp kit Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. ReisFN2

GP Kit grille

I know that the clips can’t be purchased separately either so you’ll have to use your imagination there. Unless you’re able to find some that are similar Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. ReisFN2

GP Kit grille

After reading online it seems as though the front gp kit was sold as a whole piece so the individual parts aren’t available. It may be possible to purchase an aftermarket mesh from somewhere like EBay and cut to size. The mesh is clipped onto the gp kit so don’t lose any as they can’t be...
  8. ReisFN2

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Hi, will take one of these with white url address and red H, thanks
  9. ReisFN2

Received, thanks! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. ReisFN2

You know what I meant! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  11. ReisFN2

Payment sent for x2 please. Thanks Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  12. ReisFN2

Sending PayPal for two ctro stickers @mook Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  13. ReisFN2

What wheels are these?

Look like rota boost Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back