• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. G

FN2 Do i still need wheel spacers

3 months ago i bought a set of eibach 15mm spacers for my standard wheels But i am going to get some bola b1 wheels 8.5j Do i still need the spacers or should i sell them
  2. G

FN2 goodyear tyres

Has anyone used goodyear asymmetric 3 tyres on track. I normally use Michelin super sports on my previous cars but have just put 4 New goodyears on the civic. Going to the nurburgring in october , only decided to book last night This will be my 4th visit but like i said i have normally used...
  3. G

FN2 Braided hose problem

Just fitted some braided hoses. All was going fine until the last hose The one at the rear with the block The steel oem male end on the pipe will not start on the block. Its as if the thread have not been tapped deep enough. They need to be at least another 5mm deep. Anyone had this issue
  4. G

FN2 brake fade

hi guys i need some help on previous cars like my subaru and focus RS i have always spent about 2k on big brake set up, but don't want to go down that route again . yesterday i went for a spirited drive around the evo triangle wales with some mates , they were driving focus rs , m2 and a m4...
  5. G

FN2 jap speed short shifter

so i fitted a jap speed short shifter last week . had a simaler thing on my subaru and focus rs , but for some reason not to sure about it on the civic . can't really discribe why but it feels like it has ruined the gear change . also its in my mind that its going to fall off. when i first...
Back