• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

EP3 How much money are pre owned bilstein coilovers worth?

Pretty much as the title asks, how much are ep3 pre owned bilstien coilovers worth? Perfect condition and barley used what kind of money are they worth?
  2. S

EP3 Ep2 rear shocks on ep3?

As the title asks, will ep2 (civic sport) rear shocks fit and be the same as ep3 (type r) rear shocks? I know the front are different due to engine weight but anyone know about the rear?
  3. S

SRS unit

I need help finding a new srs unit for my ep3, anyone know of any for sale or is it best off buying one from eBay?
  4. S

My 30th anniversary ep3

This is how I brought it Then after 9 months of owning it I decided to do a few mods nothing major, a bit of paint and some bilstein coilovers (Good recommendation from Chris) with them lowered 40mm, got the frsu done with hardrace camber arms (again good advice Chris) more to come after a...
  5. S

Help finding a garage to fit springs.

After being advised to get springs and camber arms over a remap I'm now looking for a garage to carry out the work. I live in the south west so after somewhere close, I've rang tsr performance 5 times since Wednesday and can't seem to get a price out of them. If anyone can point me in the...
  6. S

Modding noob tme

I've got a bit of money to spend on my ep3 and looking to getting it going a bit quicker, what will I need to buy to get the results I'm after? If I'm buying an exhaust I'm guessing I need more than a back box, what and where should I be looking? Same question goes for intakes and getting a...
Back