• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. A

Rear Damper to wheel ratio

Hi Kryzs. I forget the exact figure but the rears are more or less up right so not far off 1:1. The Ohlins were re valved serviced and set up on a dyno by Garry @ GM suspension (Ohlins agent) He requested various information for the use of the car, corner weights with driver and navigator and...
  2. A

Sorted now and Ohlins working a treat. They have transformed the handling of the car.
  3. A

Hi guys. Just in the process of setting up some rear ohlins dampers and have a technical question if any one can help. What is the ratio of damper to wheel movement, i.e. 1:1 etc. Im guessing its close to 1:1 as the damper is not inclined to the wheel movement. Thanks for any help in...
  4. A

EP3 Hondata Kpro

Hi Guys I'm New to this forum and Honda's in general. I have an EP3 Rally car which I've built over the last few months, The engine is standard as well as the ecu, the only mod is a stainless 3 inch pipe and decat. I have got hold of an ep3 donor car with a Hondata Kpro fitted and...
Back