• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. A

Time for a diff

no way :shock:...i thought they were somewhere around 400USD
  2. A

Time for a diff

Toda Clutch/Flywheel and JDM LSD on my wish list atm.....could anyone be kind enough to post the correct part no# for the JDM LSD :D
  3. A

JDM ARB HELP!!!!

hmmm...CTRO forums people confirm that bushes need to be ordered seperately....ill make sure anyways cheers
  4. A

JDM ARB HELP!!!!

Hi fellas, looking into buying a JDM Honda 22mm Anti Roll Bar/Sway Bar... could anyone confirm the part no. 52300-S6M-Z01 is the right one?? also it needs new (maybe different) bushings or something....are they included with the bar itself or will have to be purchased seperately?? Cheers
  5. A

Kpro for a complete numpty

cheers mate...ill be going to the dealers to get the ecu recoded...will ask them to test both the ecu's out
  6. A

so if both ecu's r mapped to the same car....if its only a matter of "adding" the keys to work with a particular ecu then the same set of keys should work with either of the ecu's on the car
  7. A

no one can confirm any possibility for my above question ?
  8. A

magnex?

you're very welcome mate :D
  9. A

to what i have read is that 1st up you wont notice much difference....only after about 50miles the ECU maps itself and you're in business i am going in for my kpro soon using a 2nd ECU as backup....can anyone confirm if the keys are coded for the 2nd ecu...will they work for both ecu's then...
  10. A

magnex?

yup...it's a straight fit mate
Back