• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. T

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Haven't seen too many mugen bits and bobs available for the fk2, are there many out there?
  2. T

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone has considered doing upgrading the brakes on the FK2, personally thinking of getting new pads and maybe discs from Dream Automtive. - Drilled/Grooved Rear discs - Project Mu HC+ Honda FK2 Rear Brake Pads Anyone bought any of the dream automotive products or...
  3. T

FK2 Help with FK2 tyres

Michelin Pilot Sports, right - i thought they weren't all that durable, personally looking for something that can last about 12k+ if possible. On the alloy wheel cleaning side of things, there is an array of things mate, a product called Dragons Breath has received very good reviews you have...
  4. T

FK2 Help with FK2 tyres

Has anyone given the Toyo R888r or Yokohama AD08R a try, if so any indicators of how long they last?
  5. T

FK2 Headunit

Yes, it seems like an all new headunit is being offered. I figured that because much of the rest of the interior in the FK8 is the same as the FK2 there may be an overlap with the headunit also if not then I hope the aftermarket manufacturers read this thread hahah - we need Apple Car Play /...
  6. T

FK2 Headunit

Hi All, I'm pretty sure most of you guys will have observed that one of the deficiencies of the FK2 Type R is the head-unit. Even though I've only had the car a short while the fact that it struggles to collaborate with my Samsung is beginning to annoy me together with the poor satnav for a...
  7. T

Wow, just a cool down lap, sounds likes the FK2 is a pretty robust bit of kit even when given spanking on the track, I was under the impression that any form of track outing would have to be followed by service immediately. At the moment I'm planning on taking it to evening track event which I...
  8. T

Yeah exactly the same mate, some bracket on the wiring loom for the radar can come loose so Main dealer replaced the whole unit.
  9. T

Considering taking my FK2 to a track and was wodnering what kidn of prep it needs in advance and whether a service will be needed after. Anyone had any experience doing track days in the car?
  10. T

error message Hi Guys Got these error messages that keep popping up on my FK2 Type R GT (see attached pictures), rear parking sensors and reversing camera work fine though. Taking it to the dealer in a couple days time to have it checked over Anyone had any experience with these or...
Back