• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. M

FN2 shocks/suspension

Hi people, I'm possibly looking to replacing suspension system (cost permitting) I am looking for something with a softer feel. Living in London with all the speed bumps and potholes. Just need something that is not stiff so I don't feel every bump in the road, yes I know 19" wheels don't help...
  2. M

FN2 Double din and reverse camera

Hi everyone Just a few questions just want everyone opinion. Had my fn2 for about a month and I must say the stereo is one of the worse I have heard in sometime. Going to go for a pioneer android auto double din device. 1)is install a double a real headache but yourself? 2)where has everyone...
  3. M

FN2 Fn2

Hey people Looking to get a FN2 in the next month is there anything I should look for and what would you advised I do to the car to improve performance. Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
  4. M

FK2 Consider getting the fk2

Hi people. Been having a big dilemma about my next hot hatch. Right now I am looking at the golf r and honda type r. My biggest concern about these cars is the appeal to car thief's with itsthe key entry system. Second is reliability read a few things about both that have got me worried as I...
Back