• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. yoan_kostov

Spoon 5.3 vs Mfactory 5.46 final drive in FN2 gearbox

I stopped seeing this post and I had to reinstall the app. My apologies for the late response. I went to consult with TGM Motorsport regarding the final drive and now I am convinced the Spoon 5.3 will be my choice as it is a genuine honda part I found out. They told me they have seen issues on...
  2. yoan_kostov

garage and dyno

I have done everything on my car at Eurospec. FRSU, lowering springs, all the bolt ons, cams, cam chain kit, oil pump, maps and bbk. The mechanics are very knowledgeable and they pay attention to what you want. Ben at Eurospec is very nice guy and you are always welcome to hang around. On a...
  3. yoan_kostov

Spoon 5.3 vs Mfactory 5.46 final drive in FN2 gearbox

Hi guys, Spoon 5.3 FD is just over £200 pounds cheaper than the Mfactory 5.46. Is the difference noticeable between the two or should I save a few quid and get the Spoon? And again is the difference between the standard 5.06 and the 5.3 Spoon worth the upgrade? I will drive on 18" tyres, but...
  4. yoan_kostov

RRC inlet manifold+FD2 TB vs FD2 oil pump balancer shaft delete

I just had a call from Eurospec and they have changed the Toda manifold (second hand) to my old Tegiwa, they have also replaced the vtec solenoid and ran the car on the dyno today. The car made 238bhp I spoke to Romain and he told me that an Fn2 with my mods will never make more than 240bhp on...
  5. yoan_kostov

They have changed the vtc solenoid and the car is about to go on the dyno I hope Tuesday the latest. I will have more info on Saturday as I need to go down to pick up something from the car. Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  6. yoan_kostov

I had an update today. Cam angle actuator causes the issue. There is no power when v Tec engage mid range. What can cause the cam angle actuator problem? Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  7. yoan_kostov

Thanks for the response mate Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  8. yoan_kostov

I few years back I had a Peugeot 106 gti and I put dic piper cams in. When the car was mapped And tested I was told that the car looses power at the top end. On further investigation the garage found out that they have put the timing belt with one tooth out which led to the valves tapping on...
  9. yoan_kostov

Toda off, Tegiwa on the car made 10bhp more. Ben will now map it again and see where we come at. Does anybody know if the timing of the cam chain is off if I will get a check engine light on or if the system will recognise the issue? Thanks Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  10. yoan_kostov

I went to SRR this morning. My car made 224 bhp so 9 less than last year with the first set of mods. I drove straight to Eurospec and called Ben. Fair play to him left his house and came to see me. We put the car on their dyno the car made 208 could have gotten to 210 but was pointless. For two...
  11. yoan_kostov

This is mine from SRR. It doesn't show the whole picture. I don't know why Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  12. yoan_kostov

I think this is the one for the afr Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  13. yoan_kostov

After 8k rpm the car starts to loose power. Ben said that he expected a bit higher peak figure and there is something restricting the car and the only thing that could be is the exhaust. He even suggested to take the car back when I can to take the exhaust off and do another run. After driving...
  14. yoan_kostov

I will post all the graphs and more details tomorrow when I collect the car. Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  15. yoan_kostov

Hi guys, Just had the call from Eurospec that my car is all done and at first I was quite disappointed with the results. Then I realised that the first rolling road they used was at Surrey rolling road as their was broken. Surrey rolling road 233hp Toda exhaust, Tegiwa exhaust manifold...
  16. yoan_kostov

Paul from TDI explained to me that the Injen is the correct size intake and Romain recommended it as well, so I decided to go with their advice. Out of interest what is the bhp figure of the fd2 cams with the Injen? Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  17. yoan_kostov

Weekend spirited driving if I have time at all. The missus likes showing off in front of her students ones a month as well [emoji23]. I bought the car as a toy/project. We drive a 12 plate accord type s diesel for a family car and I have a company van for work. Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  18. yoan_kostov

Which pads would you recommend Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  19. yoan_kostov

Loxy, I called TGM when I made my mind, but communication was bad. They said that they are busy and I should email them what I want and a week or two later they emailed back saying I should call them as it's easier over the phone. Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  20. yoan_kostov

I forgot to mention that I also got a clockwise motion drop in baffled sump as advised. [emoji6] Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  21. yoan_kostov

Hi guys, Just wanted to share about the expensive black Friday I had. Couple of months ago I messaged Romain at Eurospec for advice on drop in cams and the concern I have regarding my Gruppe M intake. He said that he seas the most consistent gains from dic with the Skunk2 ones and for intake...
  22. yoan_kostov

I am considering TDI North cams as well. I just don't know if they have the same reliability as the FD2 ones. Thanks Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  23. yoan_kostov

I was explained by the guys at HondR that FD2 cams will not give me any gains as the FD2 engine have compression of 11.1 and FN2 11.0. I am not a mechanic and I don't understand it. I was also told that the balancer shaft delete kit can not be done without the Spoon sump due to where the oil...
  24. yoan_kostov

Hi guys, Just an update of what I have done so far. Groupe M intake Fd2TB RRC inlet manifold Tegiwa exhaust manifold Toda Racing exhaust Hondata The car made 233bhp on 95 unleaded BP fuel. I am very happy with the results and now I am itching for something new. I just gave a call to...
  25. yoan_kostov

Oops, sorry It's a skunk2 not spoon. Spoon is £1036. Does the Toda one work as good (easy) as the fd2 one? Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  26. yoan_kostov

Spoon TB at CPL are £380 Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  27. yoan_kostov

Does the Spoon TB have the same... How can I say? Feel of stock like TB when taking of slowly and slowly driving. Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  28. yoan_kostov

Thanks for the advice guys! What I was thinking to do is to fit all parts that I have bought and include the RRC inlet and fd2TB and get the car mapped. After the Christmas works I am thinking to get the oil pump upgrade and cams at the same time, so I can't avoid getting the car mapped twice...
  29. yoan_kostov

Thats exactly what I wanted to know. The only part that I have actually fitted before the mapping is the Toda cat back and I am extremely happy with the sound. The Tegiwa manifold will make it a bit louder, but still tolerable I hope? I chose the Toda because of the refined sound and because...
  30. yoan_kostov

Thanks for the response. I have read allot of your reviews and they have made me consider the oil pump upgrade as an option for mods. The main thing I want to buy the FD2 TB is that it's hard to find. I think I am rushing with things a bit as well as the mods I will have soon are some that...
  31. yoan_kostov

Hi guys, I have a 60 plate Fn2 on 43k miles with factory fitted LSD. So far the aftermarket parts that I have bought and will be fitting on 7 seventh of June + mapping a Hondata are: Hondata flashpro Toda cat back exhaust Tegiwa exhaust manifold Gruppe M intake Fast Road Setup with 15 mm...
Back