• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

What did you do to your Type R today?

The winter tyres worked well on last week's heavy snow!
  2. S

FK8 New FK8 owners Q&A - everything you want to know and dare to ask here

Wash time!! Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  3. S

FK8 Anyone getting weird results with their mileage?

That's me had the FK8 for a year and still love it!. I have recorded each fill up, cost and miles and can be found on screenshot attached for info... always fill up with Tesco momentum and I mainly drive A&B roads to and from work. The cars computer normally says average of 32 mpg, much better...
  4. S

FK8 Winter tyres

I managed to get a discount and got them for, £1615.. the local Honda garage will also store my wheels and fit them at the beginning and end of each season for as long as I have the car. I would also add that as these are manufacture accessories, there is no additional cost to my insurance. I...
  5. S

FK8 Winter tyres

Got mines fitted today, here is a picture. For info my original FK8 tyres had done 5500 miles and had the following tyre tread left Front left 3.1mm Front right 3.8mm Rear left 5.1mm Rear right 4.9mm Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  6. S

FK8 Drivers Seat Wear

This is mine after 5k miles Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  7. S

FK8 Coventry.. What are the chances........?

The HRV and CRV have a mirror tilt function when you put them in reverse, it would have been good if the FK8 had this too... maybe because it doesn't sit as high, this is why it has been excluded.
  8. S

FK8 What did you learn about your FK8 today?

Only does that if you have brake hold on/active. If you take your seat belt off then the hand brake turns on.. You also can't use the brake hold until you have your seat belt on. Wonder if you have brake hold active and you are driving at speed, and you unclip your seat belt will the hand...
  9. S

FK8 Quality issues

Yeah, I struggled to close my bonnet the first time I opened it, however I did then drop from height and it closed no problem, it just seems to a violent way to close the bonnet, but it does kind of say that what you need to do in the book...
  10. S

FK8 Major Fault!

Do you think it’s worth buying a Metro Vac - Sidekick Blaster for blowing all the water out with air, or you could just use a garden leaf blower vacuum, which may be much cheaper?
  11. S

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

Long time lurker of this forum, some great info and advice found... However after owning an FN2 for 9 years the only replacement suitable was a new FK8, picked it up yesterday, polished metal grey, what can I say... really enjoying it so far, although I did manage to spay myself with fuel when...
Back