• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

FK2 FK2 general discussion

You can adjust the dash and touchscreen brightness, but I've never seen anything for brightness of any of the exterior lights
  2. S

FK2 Hi all just bought my FK2 rallye red

I haven't had this problem, but I think I've seen an option somewhere where you can turn off the ultrasonic sensor.
  3. S

Return of the Footwell Lighting Kits!

Kit has arrived in today's post, thank you. Once I've got this one installed into the front of the daily civic I'm thinking of going a bit more extravagant with another kit or two in the type r. Just a shame I didn't spot these for sale until recently when I've got both sets of car tax...
  4. S

Have just sent funds for one kit, the other might have to wait for next payday as I want the best ones and too many other bills at the moment - boo! Thanks Loxy
  5. S

Awesome, might need to hang on until payday, but think I'll get for the fk2 and the civic se. Thank you
  6. S

Are these still for sale please Loxy and are the prices in the first post still up to date?
  7. S

FK8 Almost an FK8 Owner

Can confirm that Howard's in Taunton are a good dealer. Bought my FK2 there in 2016 and just bought a Civic SE from there last month too. In fact I remember wandering around that FK8 while looking around. Seemed in good condition and don't remember anything that looked concerning with it. I...
  8. S

FK2 FK2 quite rare. Compliments and admirers

They do still turn some heads, like a mk2 RS Turbo. The odd person will go out of their way to talk to you
  9. S

FK2 Main dealers greedy or just lazy

£555 is 5 years servicing only. I think there was an option for an extended breakdown and warranty cover, but that was just over £900 if bought with the car.
Back