• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. JoshuaSackey

Carbon Battery Cover

Hi all, Any idea where I can get a carbon fibre battery cover? Or even a battery cover in general? Thanks, Josh
  2. JoshuaSackey

Installing Eibach Sportline Springs EP3`

Hi All, So I am going to be installing new springs. Do I need an impact driver to remove the top nut of the strut to release the spring or can I use a ratchet? Cheers, Josh
  3. JoshuaSackey

Hondata Airbox Mod

Hi all, I done the air box mod at the weekend and have found that when the VTEC kicks in its not as loud and has a smoother transition. Has anyone else found this to be the case? Cheers, Josh Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
  4. JoshuaSackey

Hondata K100 on Standard EP3

Hi All, Apologies if this has already been answered but I couldn't seem to find it. I am about to book my EP3 in with CPL racing for a Hondata K100 and remap. My car is completely standard apart from a custom catback and the hondata mod to the air box. Is it worth paying £765 for to get...
  5. JoshuaSackey

Engine Carbon Clean

Hi All, Just a quick one, I have seen a company who do engine carbon cleaning and was wondering if anyone has had this done before? They claim it improves BHP, Fuel efficiency and lowers emissions. Should I trust someone to mess about doing this or am I better off leaving it? They charge £90...
  6. JoshuaSackey

Adding a Turbo to an EP3

Hi all, I'm interested in getting a turbo fitted to my EP3. Does anyone know what sort of price I'd be looking at to get this done? Thanks, Josh
  7. JoshuaSackey

Square Number Plate EP3

Hi All, I am looking to get a rear square number plate for my EP3. However, there are two recesses in the tailgate to screw the standard plate to. What size plate would anyone recommend to prevent having to fill the recesses? Thanks, Josh
  8. JoshuaSackey

My New Milano Red EP3

Hi All, Thought it is about time I introduce my Milano Red EP3 which I picked up about 4 weeks ago and I am loving it!!:D. I was a bit skeptical to upload at first as it looks a bit chavy at the moment with the black spoiler but I will be making improvements. I have added the Type R badge...
Back