• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Spod

FK2 Alloy Damage

Thanks for all the help guys, had the car into the Honda garage today, ordered/fitted a brand new alloy (£355 from Honda) and had them check the tracking and alignment. All is sorted now with no further signs of damage, and she's back in action! :D
  2. Spod

FK2 Alloy Damage

So, just had it looked into, the steering issue looks like it may be the track rod ends which i was quoted 20 quid for, the guy couldnt see any other damage. The alloy however is another story. Took it to this place nearby and he said they couldnt fix it due to the amount of damage, the small...
  3. Spod

FK2 Alloy Damage

Hi Guys, New to the forum here, i've been reading through stuff here previously and only just decided to join, so i guess a bit about me first. I'm from all the way up north east in Newcastle, owned FN2 civic for 4 years and in Feb this year decided to upgrade to the FK2 in the blue (and so...
Back