• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Z

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

That goes to show how good the FK8 actually is pound for pound. I’m talking money wise, unbelievable performance for a FWD car.
  2. Z

FK8 Owning a FK8 during the Covid Lockdown

They'd had loads of enquiries about it, I paid the deposit middle of December, I love the car.
  3. Z

FK8 Owning a FK8 during the Covid Lockdown

I picked my 70 plate up NYE from York and drove 80 miles back home, the car is now sat on a massive 173 miles on the clock and I use it daily. It's going to be 2022 before it's run in!
  4. Z

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

The advert says they'll deliver it for £99! I picked up a FL PMM for just under £31k. I'd give them a bell and see what the score is.
  5. Z

FK8 NYE FK8 treat!

Not the best day for any pics mate!
  6. Z

FK8 NYE FK8 treat!

Aye, it's not great! Car is off the detailers on Monday for 2 days so it should come back to me looking even better.
  7. Z

FK8 NYE FK8 treat!

Extremely happy! I was having second thoughts on my drive down to York in my Golf R but as soon as I saw the Type R the grin told me I was happy.
  8. Z

FK8 NYE FK8 treat!

I didn't take it as negativity mate, I took it as that you were warning me of possible issues as to why they were offering such a big discount. I still can't believe I've got a 70 plate with 8 mile on the clock for 31k! And not to forget the servicing pack thrown in for nowt. I was out in the...
  9. Z

FK8 NYE FK8 treat!

Thought I would pop in and see if Honda Sunderland had any in, they've got a 19 plate rallye red in. Spend 10 minutes lookin around it with a big daft grin on my face, it cemented in my mind what a great decision I have made :D Had a chat with one of the salesmen who I know and when I told him...
  10. Z

EP3 Buying/financing your Type R

PCP mate, 4 years, 8k per year and £426.24 per month with the balloon payment at £15,092.
  11. Z

I don't know if all banks do it, I'm with Halifax and have used the option a couple of times.
  12. Z

Thanks mate, got it on a 4 year PCP from my bank at 4.9%.
  13. Z

Links to the site or are they just different sites mate?
  14. Z

Aye, I'm a happy man, looking forward to picking it up. It's going to be a long 3 and a bit weeks!
  15. Z

I think I've got a cracking deal, facelift model, 8 miles on the clock, registered as a demo but never left the dealership, also comes with Type R mate and the servicing pack, paid a fiver under 31k. I'm reasonably happy.
  16. Z

FK8 NYE FK8 treat!

I'm coming from a Golf R and really looking forward to picking it up. I'm sure it'll bring a smile to my face daily! I'm in the love the looks of the car camp, it's what a hot hatch should look like, oh and it should be a manual.
  17. Z

FK8 NYE FK8 treat!

It is mate, the link is still on the honda main site https://usedcars.honda.co.uk/en/used-cars/approved-cars/honda/civic-type-r-gt/20-vtec-turbo-type-r-gt-5dr-u3ceyp7
  18. Z

FK8 NYE FK8 treat!

It has got 8 mile on the clock, I got them to send me a photo of the clock. It is their demo but hasn't moved or been test driven since they took delivery.
  19. Z

FK8 NYE FK8 treat!

I was browsing the net for one, seen this and thought that price can't be right, rang up, got the servicing pack and the mats thrown in for free so paid the deposit. Didn't think it would be around for long at that price.
  20. Z

FK8 NYE FK8 treat!

It’s on a 70 plate mate.
  21. Z

FK8 NYE FK8 treat!

They've removed the car from their website, paid £31,000 for it.
  22. Z

FK8 NYE FK8 treat!

https://www.marshall.co.uk/honda/used-cars/11975684-honda-civic-2.0-vtec-turbo-type-r-gt-5dr/ Just paid my deposit on this, pick it up 31st December. Only delivery miles on the clock, managed to get the 5 year servicing pack and the Type R mats thrown in for free.
  23. Z

FK8 Hard Decision

Agree with the pricing up here, they seem to overprice their cars.
  24. Z

FK8 Hard Decision

It has the service plan, I wouldn't buy one without it. At first I was thinking am I bit on the old side to be driving an FK8 and then I thought who gives a flying f*^* about what anyone else thinks!
  25. Z

FK8 Hard Decision

It's going to be used for everything mate from commuting, shopping, golf, weekends away, going to pick my son up from his mothers, the odd grandchild drop off, absolutely everything you would use a Honda Jazz for!
  26. Z

FK8 Hard Decision

The car will be used for everything, commute, golf, weekends away, absolutely everything. I was just getting the opinions for using the Type R as a daily commute, obviously the car wouldn't be unleashed until it's fully warmed up. Difficult to give it any beans as the roads are all in built...
  27. Z

FK8 Hard Decision

Morning all, Really struggling to decide which car to buy, an FK8 or a Golf R. Both amazing cars but totally different. This will be my daily commute car which is nothing in distance, 8 mile round trip. Test drove both cars yesterday and both were a great drive. Both cars are up for the same...
Back