• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

Wheels on ep3

225/45/17 all day long . Federal 595 RSR are a great all around tyre for the money and far better grip than eagle F1's mate.
  2. S

Cosmic Ep3 with 48 k and a few mods

Of course mate I know that private road
  3. S

I run mine at 25psi that has the 750cc injectors running 95% duty cycle 53psi fuel pressure rising 1 to 1 ratio with boost fed via 0.44 fuel pump from swirl pot... All roses
  4. S

Just leave it standard gearing if ypur boosting it ,it will rip thou the gears just fine but stay under 350lb or your kill a standard box with that much power.. I run my boosted e.g. with standard gearing and that is fine . That's 489 bhp lol.
  5. S

Hello guys ... Yes she is nippy but with most tracks in the uk being short straights she has no issue topping out and infact when I was at the ring I saw 142 though the Foxhole @9ooo or there abouts ... strange as on paper according to all the gear ratio gadgets out there with my final drive and...
  6. S

Hello Guys I have had many ep3 type r cars and found them,like you all,to be a great all around tool . Anyways here is the spec and I will pop up some pics of my build progress and stages of mods as I go . I guess its worth saying I am hands on like we all try to be and have had the...
Back