• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. bryanc

EP3 Eibach spring question + my jdm ep3

Thanks for that man, I've read the same thing elsewhere aswell, I've fitted the fronts with the logo readable, tighter coils to the top, rears the tighter coils to the bottom, so might aswell just leave be
  2. bryanc

EP3 Eibach spring question + my jdm ep3

Hi guys, just recently fitted eibach sportline springs to my jdm ep3, but confused as to which way up they go on the front? I fitted it with the tighter coils at the top and eibach logo readable, but the rears are the other way?? So really baffled as to which way up its supposed to be, any...
  3. bryanc

EP3 Jdm insurance ep3

Cheers guys so brentacre is deffo worth a shot is there any others that's worth a shot aswell? Just seeing were I can get the cheapest quotes had the red ep3, but sold that a while ago, went turbo, but wanting back into a vtec motor
  4. bryanc

EP3 Jdm insurance ep3

Hi guys, trying to get an insurance quote on a jdm ep3, what insurers do yous guys use? Thanks very much ðŸ˜
  5. bryanc

EP3 Help needed!!

That's it man!! Very one, thanks a lot for that!!! , seems it may be a something common going now on these, especially with the age of these cars now
  6. bryanc

EP3 Help needed!!

Hi guys, need a bit of advice here, I'm after another front brace, the one thats runs behind the engine, just below the steering rack, not sure what it's called, as mine is buggered, but I can't seem to find them anywhere on the internet, best bet a scrappys?
  7. bryanc

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Received Mook, thanks a lot!!
  8. bryanc

EP3 Car wont start after fuel filter change!

Thanks a lot guys, absolute live saver!! Yea it turns out I forgot about the o ring on that black connector and didn't notice when I was swapping it over, cars back running like a charm thanks a lot guys!
  9. bryanc

Just to add, disconnected the fuel line and theres plenty of fuel comeing out the filter/pump end
  10. bryanc

Hi guys just changed the fuel filter in my ep3, now car wont start :( any ideas what to check?
  11. bryanc

Payment sent mate
  12. bryanc

Hey mook, just wandering how much for a set of stickers for the back passenger windows each side for an ep3, i bought some an age ago and looking for another set :rolleyes:
  13. bryanc

EP3 Headlight lens removal?

Hi guys was wandering how I'd go about removeing the headlight lenses? Wanting to spray the inside inserts black
  14. bryanc

Hi mook, thanks very much for that, payment sent man :p
Back