• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. ReedHill

Spare wire with a spade on, vtec solinode loom

Found out why the wire is there, guessing someone had a vtec controller on the car before me
  2. ReedHill

Spare wire with a spade on, vtec solinode loom

Not sure if this is normal or not but the loom where the vtec solinode is and what I assume is the cam sensor there is a Yellow with a Red trace wire is a spade connector on the end, not sure if it's need or where it goes.. Any ideas? Cheers
  3. ReedHill

Japspeed 4-2-1 manifold

Not fused about the noise I just prefer the look of the donkey dick style tip
  4. ReedHill

Japspeed 4-2-1 manifold

Ok cheers, thinking about the donkey dick M2 back box aswell just going to make the centre section myself
  5. ReedHill

Japspeed 4-2-1 manifold

My back box has rusted off so it's time for a full upgrade been looking at manifolds, the japspeed 4-2-1 it's one of the cheaper options but is it any good? I put ones on my bosses pulsar gtir and it kept cracking anybody have any experience with the japspeed manifold? Also is there a better...
  6. ReedHill

Gearbox oil

Ok buddy no worries
  7. ReedHill

Gearbox oil

MTF-3 is 75/80 I believe, sure we have some at work so I'll double check if not I'll get some of the MTF-3, cheers
  8. ReedHill

Gearbox oil

Hi Just bought a cosmic grey prem, servicing it tomorrow and I want to change the box oil seems abit loud to me just wondered if it was fill to spill it needs a certain amount and what grade does it take Joe
Back