• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. R

FK8 Tailgate spoiler FK8

Thinking of ordering the Tailgate spoiler, has anyone else added the spoiler ? If so how does it attach and is it supplied with a fitting kit ? Cheers Ryan
  2. R

FK8 Misfire FK8 Type R recovered

Today my Civic Type R FK8 2017, only done 9.5k miles dash lit up like a Christmas tree flashing starter motor icon along with others. Called Honda Assist told to switch of engine immediately, they sent the AA out and fault codes detected Cyclinder 4 misfire. Recovered to main dealer, not...
  3. R

FK8 Service Intervals FK8 (Revised)

I was reliably informed today, that my car is due an oil and filter change every 6 months. So glad I took the 5year service plan , apparently Honda are kicking themselves and this rule also applies to the 1 litre turbo FK8. I wasn’t aware of this, anyone have knowledge on this matter ?
  4. R

FK8 FK8 How many have wrecked Alloys so far ???

I have done 3.5k miles in my FK8 Struck a pot hole over a week ago and buckled the Alloy in the N/S/F wheel, damaged the tyre side wall as a bonus ordered a replacement Alloy and tyre. On checking the other Alloys, my O/S/F Alloy has a slight buckle too. Going back to the dealer...
Back