• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. J

Injectors

Hi, all advice please if I have skunk 2 cams fitted with rdx injectors, will it be ok to drive to get it mapped the next day can it cause engine damage? Thanks J.
  2. J

TDi North

Hi, is anyone using the TDi north 3 inch exhaust on there ep3 at the moment and if so how does it sound? been thinking of getting one of these for a while Thanks j
  3. J

Will these two fit together?

Hi please could someone tell me if a japspeed sports cat will fit toyo sports mid pipe on my ep3 Thanks jon
  4. J

Manifold/sports cat

Hi, Just a bit of help please has anyone passed a mot with manifold and sports cat and if so what make was it? Thanks J
  5. J

Japspeed

Hi can anyone tell me will the japspeed exhaust for the ep3 be restrictive if it’s 2.5 and not 3” Cheers J
  6. J

Just need a little help please!

Opinions on these 2 systems and which one you would choose from dc sports, toyo sports. Thank you J
  7. J

Toyo sports/ Dc sports

Hi does anyone have an idea which exhaust is loader the toyo sport cat back or the dc sports. Just trying to decide which one to get out of these 2 Thanks Jon :cool:
  8. J

Silenced m2

Hi all was thinking of purchasing a silenced m2 spoon style motorsport cat back from TDi North for my ep3 can any one tell me how load are these. I have listened to the silenced m2 on you tube and they don’t seem that loud but it’s hard to tell. Any advise on this would be a great help...
  9. J

Spoon n1

Hi, I currently have a Spoon b pipe with a magnex back box. I am interested in changing the back box for a Spoon n1 but just wanted to get some idea how much loader it will be and are they very noisey on motorways. I have listened to the sound clips but just want the people who know like you...
Back