• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. I

New FN2 - Oil Consumption

I recently bought an 09 FN2 with FSH and 56k miles. I know that these cars can drink oil. I understand (though who knows if truthful) that the previous owner, who had owned for 4/5 years and 40k miles, rarely used VTEC as it was used for the school run. The oil was near the top when I picked...
  2. I

Loud exhaust rattle at idle.

Hello all. I have recently purchased an 09 FN2, private sale. It has become apparent that there is a loud exhaust rattle at idle, which goes away when driving. It seems to build up as you sit (for example in traffic lights). I had it on ramps at a local chain garage, who suggested it may...
  3. I

Sourcing centre caps for Rage alloys.

So I am sticking with the 19" Rages and having them powdercoated due to corrosion. Anyone know where I can source Rage centre caps, and do they come in a colour other than silver...? If not, anyone have any suggestions as to replacements?
  4. I

17" Wheels on FN2

I'm buying an FN2 Saturday on 19" Rages, and it needs four new tyres. I've read that the Rages make the ride very crashy and firm, so I was considering putting 17" EP3 alloys on, which I have sourced for £195 - which is less than the extra cost of four tyres for the Rages over the 17s! I...
Back