• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

FK2 FK2 Wheel Spacers

Are you lowered? Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  2. S

FD2 Fd2 radio frame

Halfords Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  3. S

FK2 Engine oil

Recommendations depend on which brand they're formulated differently these days. Give your Reg number to Halfords and they'll let you know what weight for which brand you should use. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  4. S

EP3 Steering wheel

Besides the Momo name is there a difference between the pre and facelift steering wheels? Also, are they interchangeable or is the airbag interchangeable? Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  5. S

EP3 plugs

Will the metal choice of spark plugs make any significant difference in MPG or performance? Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  6. S

EP3 Newbie - EP3 Type R questions! MPG? Gearboxes> Reliability.

Thank you Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  7. S

EP3 Newbie - EP3 Type R questions! MPG? Gearboxes> Reliability.

How did you know you needed a new steering rack? Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  8. S

EP3 Advice finding a car I've been a fan of for years

Thank you Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  9. S

Who can you recommend in Lancashire for engine and suspension work? Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  10. S

Previously I had a vague understanding of alignment. This article was prefect explanation. Cheers Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  11. S

This is my first ever post or question on any car forum. I just bought an EP3 pre facelift one owner no mods. I was planning what you called low end mods but was curious what you meant by "Fast Road Geometry Setup" Thank you in advance for your assistance. Signed late life midlife crisis...
Back