• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. WRumbled

Audi A3 Sportback

Well, after 3 years and 74,631 miles, the Audi has been handed back. New car was delivered at the same time, and you guys are going to LOVE it. Will post details in a new thread after I've taken some pics.
  2. WRumbled

FD2 Mugen RR for sale..

I don't know, but I know it's the one that was on Fifth Gear. He already owned the car when it was featured on there. Not seen him in a while, but at the last count he was on to S2000 number 3, an Insight, a CRV, a UK Mugen CTR (or at least it was on order), and this, all at the same time...
  3. WRumbled

FD2 Mugen RR for sale..

If that is based in the North East, it hasn't been bought and sold often. Chris (off the S2ki forum) bought it ages and ages ago. He's a bit of a Honda fan-boy so it will be perfect. I'm not a member on CTRO or I'd check.
  4. WRumbled

Suits' JDM S2000

Looks good. You just need to pray to the sun gods now. I only managed 930 miles in mine last year... :(
  5. WRumbled

S2000 & NSX ep3 to s2000

If we're picking up minor errors, you missed a comma. Arsehole.
  6. WRumbled

S2000 & NSX ep3 to s2000

Milzeh, do you practice at being an arsehole, or does it just come naturally?
  7. WRumbled

Incosemomesic - Dodgy User

Deleted it without reading. Subject was 'Sexvideos', so I guess it was the same as Soates'.
  8. WRumbled

Incosemomesic - Dodgy User

Just had a spam pm from the above, guys.
  9. WRumbled

S2000 & NSX S2000 Advice

Oh, and the hardtop isn't particularly heavy (aluminium), just awkward.
  10. WRumbled

S2000 & NSX S2000 Advice

Silverstone is silver, Moonrock is grey. Silverstone is the more common colour - and I love it.
  11. WRumbled

S2000 & NSX ep3 to s2000

5 months with an EP3. 5 1/2+ years (and still going) with an S2000. Says it all, really. Not my everyday car though.
  12. WRumbled

Keeno & Hatton's Project Racing Puma

Project car? I was expecting pictures of a car in need of a rebuild, not a service! :lol: Always had a soft-spot for these. :cool:
  13. WRumbled

My white Cwest DC5

As I mentioned in my post, I would put it on the bonnet. I don't think it will work on the bumper. It will be too close to the vent and will look unbalanced. Your car, though. :)
  14. WRumbled

My white Cwest DC5

Red H sticker on the bonnet, perhaps? (Instead of the badge)
  15. WRumbled

wow...a simple performance hike in 20 mins!

Why not just buy a two-seater in the first place? :confused:
  16. WRumbled

Blast from the past....

It wasn't mine by then. :D I'd forgotten all about that. I remember you asking what had happened to the bumper, now; rear-ended two days before I was due to pick up it's replacement! Those were the days.
  17. WRumbled

Blast from the past....

It reminds me of my old motor (not surprising given it's a Type-R forum...) Only a handful of people ever got to see that. Despite being faultless, we didn't get along. Traded it after 5 months of ownership and bought the car I really wanted, and still have. :cool:
  18. WRumbled

Why is ** censored?

It's 52. You shouldn't have second guessed yourself, as your first thought was correct. :)
  19. WRumbled

Why is ** censored?

I wouldn't be so sure. That isn't 4 in binary. ;)
  20. WRumbled

S2000 & NSX quick s2000 question

That's what they say but I've never noticed it to be true, myself. They just take longer to sell. Now is a good time to buy, though, as prices took a hammering last year.
  21. WRumbled

S2000 & NSX quick s2000 question

6' 5" will be pushing it, especially if you're 'big-boned'. Best to try one for size. I could do with more legroom and I'm only 6' 1".
  22. WRumbled

Invidia

Not sure what they're like on the CTR, but they're unbearably loud (and drone a lot) on the S2000. I removed mine after less than 1,500 miles.
  23. WRumbled

FN2 (Pics Included) - Type-r Now in Championship White!

There's one in stock down at a Honda dealer in Port Solent, for anyone close enough that wants a look.
  24. WRumbled

window screen sticker?

Lick here >
  25. WRumbled

S2000 & NSX Help find an S2000 for Des

Well, assuming you've still got a brand new one on the other side, I'd match them up. The standard tyre will be 225/50 R16 assuming you've bought an <04. It's usually advised to stick 245/45 R16s' on if you don't fit the Bridgestone S02s' (no longer made), as the S02s' have a wider than normal...
  26. WRumbled

The diff won't be liking that. I hope he's parked it up 'til he can get a new one on.
  27. WRumbled

Did you put the space-saver on the front and a front wheel on the back, as per the manual??
  28. WRumbled

Not to my liking either; always preferred red/black, but it's a tidy motor.
  29. WRumbled

Good example going very cheap over on s2ki: http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=652860
  30. WRumbled

Threaders with paying over a grand for insurance!!!

Back in 1992, when I was 18, I paid £1093 for a 1.6 Ford Capri., TPF&T. £1100 now, for a CTR, doesn't seem bad at all.
  31. WRumbled

Audi A3 Sportback

Cheers guys. I've still got the S. :cool:
  32. WRumbled

Audi A3 Sportback

The only shiny bits are the badges, I even ditched the grill! It's a company car. Diesel and 4/5 door were a must have, but I'm not complaining. :)
  33. WRumbled

S2000 & NSX New toy...

I agree. Drive like an arse and it will treat you like one. 4 1/2 years and counting, and I've never had any bother with mine in, rain or shine. :)
  34. WRumbled

Audi A3 Sportback

My new motor; Audi A3 Sportback Sport Diesel! Yes, it's diesel, yes, it has sport in it's model name twice, but, damn it, I like it. Relaxing, rides well (for it's size), grips well, feels solid, and it's got enough bits and pieces to make it quite a comfortable place to be when...
  35. WRumbled

S2000 & NSX S2000 Colours.

You could still fit them as they attach to the seat rather than the roll-over hoop, but I guess they would block the sound out a bit...
  36. WRumbled

Headrest inserts! You can get them (similar) from Rick's Accessories, here.
  37. WRumbled

Not any more. You can get it special order in the UK. A guy local to me has one, as did my local dealer until a month or two back. Rapid: Bermuda blue. :)
  38. WRumbled

Does anyone know the offset for Jazz?

Might / might not fit... http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread/1654099 Not really a definitive answer.
  39. WRumbled

In that case, I meant Anthony. I didn't know his brother was called Tony (nor would I have guessed 'cos it's the same name...) :confused: He mentioned he might get some alloys' for it. I reckon yours will fit fine.
  40. WRumbled

Tony has a brother called Anthony???
  41. WRumbled

CG's S2000 with added Megs effect.

I've got about 3.5mm left on my rears and they've done about 11k. The first set were changed because of an irrepairable puncture at 9k and they still had plenty of tread left.
  42. WRumbled

Admiral Multicar - Bargain ??

I'm, pretty much, getting one car insured for free using the multicar policy. £550'ish for the S2000 (13 years no claims) £220'ish for the Mondeo (7 years no claims). I was paying in the region of £760 for the S2000 and £290 for the Mondeo when they were on separate policies.
  43. WRumbled

CG's S2000 with added Megs effect.

Blanking your number plate but advertising your address? :whistle
  44. WRumbled

Members only section

But I don't agree with the principle of it. It'll create an 'us and them'. Not what this forum is at present and not the direction I think it should head.
  45. WRumbled

Members only section

Two legs good, four legs bad. Tosh idea, in my opinion - and not just because I don't have enough posts to qualify.
  46. WRumbled

Perhaps a less shiny pic will show it off better? Yes, it is on there.
  47. WRumbled

Lay off the mesh! :) I like it, and it doesn't normally stand out that much - the sun played it's part in that picture. Black would stand out way too much.
  48. WRumbled

No it isn't. 'Cos this is: ;)
  49. WRumbled

That one is at my local dealer. :cool:
  50. WRumbled

I like my Silverstone, but if I was to buy another it would probably be white. :)
  51. WRumbled

My Detail

I've got the destructions, I just haven't got my arse into gear yet. :)
  52. WRumbled

My Detail

There was a group-buy on s2ki. They were from someone in the UK but he obviously had to import them first. I might sort the connectors out this weekend if I get a chance.
  53. WRumbled

My Detail

Looking good Gary. I bought a PC a few months ago. Still haven't opened the box yet... 8-[
  54. WRumbled

Homepage punctuation housekeeping - SORTED!

The pedants' pedant. ;)
  55. WRumbled

My turn......

Go on, admit it. You weren't injured at football were you? Susan found out about the GM...
  56. WRumbled

My turn......

As ever, can't complain. A bit too busy at work but rather that than quiet. We'll have to arrange a get-together. It's been a while since I've seen most of the locals and I can't actually remember the last time I saw Alan.
  57. WRumbled

My turn......

Or better still, speed away in the other direction.
  58. WRumbled

After 4.5 Years.......

The lights nights kicked off at the weekend. :) We'll have to get something sorted as I need a new clip of my de-cat.
  59. WRumbled

After 4.5 Years.......

Nice pics Gary. :-k ;)
  60. WRumbled

S2000 & NSX S2k Question

You can get the MY04 revisions on a late 53 plate. Mine is January 04 car. MY06, can't remember exactly. There are a few 04 plate cars that are the MY03 model as well. Obvious differences but a few unscrupulous sellers may try bull'ing you.
  61. WRumbled

S2000 & NSX S2k Question

Typo. Amended. :)
  62. WRumbled

S2000 & NSX S2k Question

Depends which face-lift you mean. The main change came in 2004. It had new bumpers front and rear, new lights front and rear, new 17" wheels, revised suspension geometry, slightly deeper door cards, new dash dial layout, silver radio door cover, silver storage tray cover, carbon synchromesh for...
  63. WRumbled

S2000 & NSX S2000 1st in TG survey!!

My thoughts exactly. And let's not forget that the Jazz was runner-up; where's the forum that spammed that to #2? www.blue-rinse.com ?
  64. WRumbled

S2000 & NSX Driving S2000 without airbox....

My airbox lid has been off for ages. As has been mentioned even with the lid off there is still a cone filter in place - the airbox is purely there in an attempt to feed cooler air into the intake. The difference in performance isn't noticeable on the public road. The difference in noise...
  65. WRumbled

S2000 & NSX The summer is over!! :cry:

Pretty much, yes. :-$ I can't decide if I can be bothered to get it fixed or take the opportunity to have a winter of top-down availability. ;)
  66. WRumbled

There is most definitely an 'in-crowd' over there, well, there are two or three separate 'in-crowds' over there, but you get that on all forums. I don't really contribute much to any forum these days. I don't have enough spare time to post enough to be 'in' on any of them, so I'm more of a...
  67. WRumbled

I haven't seen you mention this on s2ki - avoiding the ribbing?? I might be leaving mine off this year. Currently undecided.
  68. WRumbled

Optimax prices!

Think yourself lucky. I had to put BP Ultimate in the other day as I was running on fumes and was too far from the nearest Shell station. Sitting comfortably? 109.9 pence per litre!
  69. WRumbled

S2000 & NSX help on interior colour??

Suprised he hasn't been along to update this thread... A moonrock with black\red interior is in the pipeline.
  70. WRumbled

S2000 & NSX help on interior colour??

I'm not a fan of the red dash, but I won't be the one looking at it every day...
  71. WRumbled

S2000 & NSX Anyone looking for an S2k? Look no further

Shame about the car. Looks hideous.
  72. WRumbled

Mine (Not a CTR)

Being abused: Recent road-trip: Images used for animation plus stills 4 and 5 courtesy of P1@S2KI.
  73. WRumbled

S2000 & NSX Top Gear Survery 2005 results

I'm 6' 1" and I fit, and I'm not the tallest owner either... (admittedly I could do with more leg-room, but I still fit)
  74. WRumbled

important FAO for elephant/tesco/admiral insured peeps.

It doesn't bother me that much as I have two policies, so would still be covered for third party by one or the other if I did have a total loss. It's the cancelling the policy part if they have to pay out that sticks in the throat.
  75. WRumbled

If you have a look at the section 10 stuff in my earlier post, they will take any monies owed to them from the settlement. So if you'd only paid for 6 months they'd deduct the other 6 months worth of payments from the amount they pay to you.
  76. WRumbled

That was the third party stuff, not the entire policy. That particular statement does not imply that you will need to take out new insurance when you buy a replacement car, though a later statement does say that, as I've since posted.
  77. WRumbled

General Conditons of your cover 10. Total Loss of your car If your car is a total loss, your car will become our property. All cover, including the driving of other cars extension if applicable, is then cancelled for you and any other drivers on the policy. We will deduct any oustanding...
  78. WRumbled

I'm with Bell so decided to check. Section 3, 1b, Driving Other Cars: ...We will cover you...providing... You still have your car, and it has not been damaged beyond repair, stolen nor sold. Haven't noted anything about the policy being cancelled yet but I'm still reading through.
  79. WRumbled

CTR to S2000

You asked the question "Is there much of a difference?". You're given an answer. You then tell us how much the difference is for yourself without disclosing how much of a difference it is in relevant terms. If you really didn't want to say how much you pay for insurance then all you had to...
  80. WRumbled

CTR to S2000

:roll: If you currently pay £400, then another £400 is a lot of money. If you currently pay £4,000 then another £400 isn't so much... How much more is it, percentage wise?
  81. WRumbled

CTR to S2000

More than what? How much do you currently pay for the Civic?
  82. WRumbled

CTR to S2000

I used to pay £630 for my CTR and it went up to £750 when I bought the S. So, roughly an extra 20%. And the best place to look for advice on the S2000 forum is the UK section (Tech FAQ near the top). http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showforum=25
  83. WRumbled

DC2 Owners

I agree, we're all a bunch of c :smt091:smt091 ts
  84. WRumbled

S2000 & NSX S2000 dimensions

Those dimensions are correct.
  85. WRumbled

S2000 & NSX CW JDM S2K

Log on to the S2000 forum ( www.s2ki.com ) and PM a guy called 'Mytse'. He's just imported a GPW JDM. I'm sure he'll tell you what he had to go through if you ask him nicely.
  86. WRumbled

S2000 & NSX Revised S2K at Frankfurt motorshow

Not entirely sure but when the MY04 was released it was available at the end of 2003. They could do the same again, or they might not..?
  87. WRumbled

"Grammar Time"

I shouldn't have been such a pedant. I've just checked and it already has the question mark. :oops:
  88. WRumbled

S2000 & NSX did they ever do a type-r version of the s2000 ?

Don't believe all you see and hear on TV. All cars are equal around a track. It has been proven by members of the s2ki forum when a number of cars were taken out on track by the same racing driver and posted equal times in the same conditions. If the 04 was better then I would be shouting...
  89. WRumbled

Yes, I got it. But you said it then stated that you weren't saying it. Either you are or you aren't? :? We are discussing the MY06 car. We'd be two years out of date if we were discussing the revisions to the MY04...
  90. WRumbled

Clements, where are you getting your information from? Those wheels look like 17"s. The exact same size that has been fitted to the car since the MY04 onwards. They are a different pattern though. They also changed the suspension geometry for the MY04. Are you reading old information...
  91. WRumbled

S2000 & NSX did they ever do a type-r version of the s2000 ?

The only difference between the 'normal' car and the GT is that the GT comes with the hardtop. No other difference. As for the suspension, it was revised for the 04 model to make it a little more pliant. Owners of earlier cars refer to it as the soft version. However, all cars are equal on...
  92. WRumbled

Nah, that's the same as mine. They changed it for the MY04>.
  93. WRumbled

Different wheels and different seats. Can't see anything else.
  94. WRumbled

Mine (Not a CTR)

I do try and keep it clean but I often get side-tracked 'cos I have to fix my neighbours computers... (the Miller is going down a treat though) :P
  95. WRumbled

Mine (Not a CTR)

:smt006 Carl. :)
  96. WRumbled

Mine (Not a CTR)

:wink: Hello Paul. Haven't bothered with the 'other' forum for ages but thought I'd give this one a go, see what it turns out like.
  97. WRumbled

Alloy refurb in the North East?

SEM, they're on South Hylton Ind. Est. £40-£45 a wheel.
  98. WRumbled

Mine (Not a CTR)

A few. :) [/img]
  99. WRumbled

Mine (Not a CTR)

Oh, and hello again to everyone. :smt006
Back