• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Glitch

my nhb with mods so far

Loving the new wheels. Nice work.
  2. Glitch

Make way for the CTR !

Wow. Nice exhaust work on the saxo.
  3. Glitch

Bon's Black 96 Spec (New Car Pg 5.)

Nice Teg dude.
  4. Glitch

Teh winnar

Makes sence, get a donky for the commute and keep the good stuff at home. Nice buy.
  5. Glitch

Ste's new project

Loving the green rims, gives it that time attack look.
  6. Glitch

Buddy Club Short Shift DC5

I beleive there is only one version of the shifter for both LHD and RHD it will be the kit for the RSX.
  7. Glitch

Which Header??? DC5

Either way i would go for one with a flexi section unless you have ESEM's and an ETD. Dont wana go cracking it now do you. ha ha. I havnt seen a better bit of kit than the Toda IMO.
  8. Glitch

My Black DC5

Same as me! Nice.
  9. Glitch

My Black DC5

What power are you running mate?
  10. Glitch

Project DC5.

Yeah its not actualy down Southend seafront as we tend to stay away from Chav central. im not sure if im aloud to talk about my site on here so i wont go into it but we have a meet in the dick turpin pub every month.
  11. Glitch

Project DC5.

Fair enuf. You ever down Southend way? We have a meet every month and this month that FN2 should be making an appearance.
  12. Glitch

Project DC5.

Ah yes i remember, dont think i saw your car thow. We were there trying to promote our website but by the time we got there we missed the unveiling and then there was a crash outside. How is the watch? ha ha.
  13. Glitch

Project DC5.

Hey yeah that was me! Got there a bit late, ha ha, got a little lost. What do you drive dude?
  14. Glitch

Project DC5.

Ahhhh its too late now its on its way! Never mind. Well i havnt been on an actual track yet as ive been getting it ready for track life but ive had it down the 1/4 mile. I ran a 14.1 with just an intake and cat back so im looking forward to going back after K-Pro and now all the mods to beet my...
  15. Glitch

Project DC5.

Here is an old pic of my car and a couple of pants quick pics i took just before it went to TDi so ill take some better pics when it comes back. It was 191.4 bhp at the wheels before i put a Spoon 4-2 on it so i cant wait to find out what it is now after the 4-2 and K-Pro. Old New It now...
  16. Glitch

My car, my mods and my dyno run

Hey nice car there mate, i take it that figure is at the fly. Do yo know what u have at the hubs?
Back