• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. H

finding a decent EP3

Sounds great in the description and looks tidy in the pics....... And even checks out after a good chat on the phone........ but after a drive you arrive to find....... Bad rust, tons of scratches/chips, poor paint jobs, seized calipers, oil leaks, dirty faded or worn seats, broken aircon...
  2. H

EP3 parts suppliers... where do I go ?

As I get closer to my first Honda purchase (ep3 facelift type R), I'm wondering where do I buy my parts ? Never had a Jap car, so only familiar with the likes of GSF and TPS etc for my VW's. Can you point me in the right direction please for the retailers..... I'm Taunton (South West)...
  3. H

EP3 daily living with an ep3

hi, I'm new so hello all. I'm looking for a car for my partner as a daily driver..... she currently has a tired 306 rallye and an upgrade is long overdue ! before this I come from a multiple mk2 golf gti background, but my tinkering days are all but over. We just want an unmodified fun...
Back