• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. CTR TECH

Fans not working

Not sure how of the exact location I know it’s in the fuse box in the engine bay.
  2. CTR TECH

Fans not working

The sensor you replaced will be for the cooling system not the air con. They were common for air con compressed relays but that relay isn’t for the fans they will have a separate relay. When you switch the air con on the fans should run even if the air con compressor is engaged or not. It sounds...
  3. CTR TECH

Fans not working

Might need to get reset it will think there has been a open circuit with the sensor. You could try disconnecting the battery and leaving it a while then reconnecting might reset it for you. Was the terminals ok in the multi plug? There were bad for corroding sometimes the pins from the sensor...
  4. CTR TECH

Fans not working

Hi mate, If I recall there is a couple of sensors one will be on the side of the cylinder head gearbox side which is sensor 1 there is also a sensor at the bottom of the radiator sensor 2. The model was prone to the to sensor 2 letting water into the connector corroding the wiring and the...
  5. CTR TECH

CRZ Thoughts

My Mrs had one a good few years ago when they were fairly new. We found it a great wee car only really got rid due to having a baby just not practical. I would have one again as a run around. As said it lacks a bit of power and mpg isn't great by today's standards. There were some performance...
  6. CTR TECH

P0420

Yep sorry my bad been a long day! Any how it would be worth while getting it the emissions checked before replacing sensors.
  7. CTR TECH

Penta 17 inch alloys give away

Hi folks I tried to put this in the for sale section but don't meet requirements yet. I have a set of 17" Penta alloys free for pick up if anyone wants them, making space in the garage, they aren't in great condition would need refurbed. 2 have tyres on kuhmos with good tread left 2 without...
  8. CTR TECH

P0420

I Agree it sounds like the car is on the way out. A cheap and easy way to find out would be get a emissions test done. There are 3 main readings it will take.1 Hydro carbons: this is is unburnt fuel. 2 CO this is the Oxygen content measured and 3 Lambda is measurement of air fuel mix. If the HC...
  9. CTR TECH

Fuel rail sensor / fuel pressure sensor HELP

Hi mate if it is saying camshaft crankshaft coleration code it is more than likely a stretched timing chain I've seen it a few times.
  10. CTR TECH

2006 Honda Civic - ABS/VSA Check System Message

Hi mate I think from past experience the relay is built into the abs module. It is usually a power supply issue, if it only happened once you hit a puddle I would check all the fuses relating to the abs system then check the main multi plug for the module in case water has got inside them.
Back