• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. M

FK8 Good body shop in North London?

Hi all, I dinged the rear passenger door of my FK8 recently, wondering if anyone knows of a reputable body repair shop in North London, ideally not too far from N8. It's a bit too deep for Shine to fix through my useless dent policy from Honda so I've got to fork out myself... Cheers
  2. M

EP3 Thinking of trading in for a 2020 - thoughts?

I got my sonic grey FK8 back in November 2017 so the end of my PCP deal is coming up. I was initially going to just keep the car but now I'm thinking of trading in for the 2020 model (probably the metallic grey this time), mainly for the tweaks, another warranty and maybe just hanging on to the...
  3. M

FK8 Corroding wheel nuts

I'm just at the dealer getting the wheel nuts replaced under warranty as they were corroding quite badly after only 18 months and 6k miles. Is this happening to all of them? If anyone's having trouble getting them done under warranty then you can say brayley Honda in Enfield is doing it...
  4. M

FK8 Low oil warning after 1st service

I took the FK8 in for its first service a couple of weeks ago. I've done a couple of hundred miles since and now the low oil warning light has come on; I checked the oil about 10-15 minutes after switching the engine off and it does seem to be just below the lower level on the dipstick. My guess...
  5. M

FK8 Any good detailing places in North London?

As above really, looking for recommendations. Will they do upholstery protection too? We're getting a dog... Cheers
  6. M

FK8 Condensation in rear light clusters

Is anyone else seeing this? Anything to be concerned about?
  7. M

FK8 Is Honda's service package worth it if you only do ~5000 miles a year?

I said no to the Honda service package when the dealer tried to flog it as I generally just assume it's not worth it with low miles like to I do, however I'm rethinking it now. I've only had the car 3 months and less than 1k miles so I think I can still get the package right? Is it worth it?
  8. M

FK8 New FK8 owner

Hi all, I've just joined the forum as I picked up my sonic grey Type R GT on Saturday after taking one for a test drive and being very impressed. I was also considering a Mustang but that's just not practical for London and Ford really ****ed me off for various reasons. I've graduated up from...
Back