• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. K

EGR plate cleaning

ok so i have a accordd type R with 173k miles it was running a little lumpy and returning poor mpg after looking around the manifold and EGR i thought i would remove this funky looking plate on top of the intake manifold tools: 10mm socket with extension + 1/4" ratchet step one is to...
  2. K

BOOSTED Turbo and Supercharged owners..what miles to a tank are you getting?

I have a boosted 460bhp EP3 with PT 5858 turbo kit by Schuband Autoworks with 1000cc ID injectors..currently im getting 250 to a tank with some fun! i have seen people getting 350 with boosted EP3s Does forced induction really increase your mpg? Motorway drive at steady 70mph gives me...
  3. K

Cruise Control on EP3 - can i retrofit or fit FN2 steering wheel on EP3?

hi i have been wanting to fit cruise control on my EP3 because of long drive and solid engine mounts, send vibrations up my right foot! annoyinng! i have been thinking: can i fit FN2 steering wheel, get teh wriring from a FN2 and fit to my ep3? OR can i fit this retrofit cruise kit...
Back