• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. JaysEyeView

FK2 FK2 Behind the number plate....

Just depends on how the dealer has decided to mount the plate. The screws on mine went through the plate mount and the bumper. But I took the mount off and stuck a small plate on anyway, because that section of the bumper is black you can't really see then Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
  2. JaysEyeView

FK2 How does the variable servicing work?

Once a year. Plus whenever it asks for an A or B service, is my understanding. I find it stupid that it can tell you when it needs an oil change but not when it's due an annual service. Good job Honda Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk
  3. JaysEyeView

FK2 Wheel Arch Chips?

I was going to go down that route, but was worried about the paint match on Championship white Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk
  4. JaysEyeView

FK2 Wheel Arch Chips?

I assume you mean the rear arches? It's normal, mine are awful. You could get paint protection film applied. Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk
  5. JaysEyeView

FK2 Honda Civic type r fk2 in Polished Metal Metallic

I think it's just Honda paint in general, it's so thin. I have a championship white car and you should see the state of my rear arches Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  6. JaysEyeView

FK2 Front Honda Badge

Where did you get it from? If you don't mind me asking Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  7. JaysEyeView

FK2 Front Honda Badge

Do you do FK2 gels buddy? Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Back