• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. T

Civic Type R 2005 Aftermarket radio

Thanks Daz! I know they put some wires aside for me to collect when pick up radio. Will check my receipt if same ones you mentioned.
  2. T

What a shame, I've just placed the kenwood on order. I'm sure someone else will be looking to change radio for Christmas. Good luck!
  3. T

Thanks again. It really helps seeing what it could look like when fitted.
  4. T

Thanks Jim! I'll check out those links. I was looking at a Kenwood DPX-7000DAB Digital+ Car Stereo but wasn't sure if compatible with Honda? I was so lost, even had to look up difference between single and double din. Lol
  5. T

I've got a budget of £100-£150. I'm not really good with technology and don't know what options he will need. If it can be a radio, hands free phone and anything more? I think he would like it to fit the style of car. It doesn't have to be touchscreen. Something easy to fit and compatible with...
  6. T

I want to surprise my husband for his birthday. I was wondering if you could recommend an aftermarket radio for his civic. I know he would like something that will allow him to connect to his phone. Help, lost what is the best suited & tested? Thanks in advance.
Back